Totem Management
I always cleanse the totems I see around the map whether they're hexed or not, but then I end up feeling bad because someone might have inner strength and they might've needed that totem for a heal. Personally I tend not to focus on heals during a match but that's just me, and I'm wondering if this is one of the reasons people still bring self care rather than IS when they're playing because I see SC a lot more. Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Don't feel bad. Do those bones. Pretty soon Undying is going to be in circulation too... so no DULL Totem should be ignored. Get in the habit now.
If you don't do the totems, the killer will have noed. That's been my luck, anyway.
Self Care is limitless, Inner Strength isn't and can be taken away.
It doesn't really matter how often your heal gets "robbed" with IS, the very fact that it does can make SC seem like a more appealing option.
I mean, you can hear enough complaints on these forums of people using SC.
You found the Dull Totem, it's up to you what you want to do with it.
I personally cleanse them whenever i see them, otherwise i know i'll lack in Boldness BP.
As someone who uses Inner Strength on some of my survivors, if you cleanse my dull totems I expect some loving from my team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebw6G6sIeHwI haven’t had a match in the past 4mths where at least one player didn’t have SC.
Surviving random, I almost always incorporate InnerStrength into my build.
I expect the other players in the match to cleanse totems, tho I kno they seldom do.
My goal is to do a totem right at the start of every match, everything else is fair game for whoevvs. I’ll check for totems as the match goes on, an if I happen to find one uncleansed later, then I’ll do it.
Ppl are going to have to be up on their totem hunting when this new chapter w Undying releases on Tuesday, so I really don’t anticipate finding more than 1 totem every match (kinda hope I don’t, really... DoBones!) but I’ll still carry InnerStrength.
So, don’t feel bad, doing the totems could prove to be more helpful for everyone overall. An you can always heal anyone who may need it, anyway.