Prestige rewards

Since twitter and certain discord servers aren't exactly the most helpful, can anyone give me a genuine answer on this; Are there going to be more rewards upon prestiging a character other than the blood soaked cosmetics? Have the devs ever talked about it? If they have, please tell me what they've said because I really want to prestige my characters for more than cosmetics and a non-existent higher rarity item spawn chance in the bloodwebs.

Comments

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • There was some implication during the 4 year anniversary that they would be adding to the prestige system but nothing ever came out of it

  • As said, they were talking about Prestige Rewards during the 4th Anniversary.

    But I would not have too high hopes for it. Could be a charm, in the end, which indicates the Prestige, so that players can see that you are prestiged while not using the Cosmetics.

  • I wanted Devotion rewards too. P3íng character isn't that hard. I wanted some reward for getting higher devotion, something to compensate you for playing so much.

  • @Kees_T said:

    I wanted Devotion rewards too. P3íng character isn't that hard. I wanted some reward for getting higher devotion, something to compensate you for playing so much.

    Auric cells for devotion. Gimme a reason to buy the mechanic Dwight.