Clown and other low tiers discussion
Ok so recently in the Q&A I asked a question going straight to the Dev who on stream called clown "Underrated" it got a crap ton of downvotes but also some upvotes. You can check my profile discussions go see what I said.
So what do you guys believe? Does he need buffs? Is he "Underrated" as the guy said?
Even though the really really good Clown mains said he was weak who arguably have way more experience then the balance team because let's be honest, they haven't been doing that great. With the billy base rework. I personally believe all he needed was an Add-On rework. Hell most killers need that!
Comments
Oh is it sorry never made that many clown and freddy comparisons
Survivors are intoxicated and hindered for the entirety of the time they’re in a gas cloud, and a further 2.5 seconds once the survivor is out of the gas AoE. This is why bottles should be thrown AHEAD of survivors (or in their path). Clown wants survivors to move through as much gas as possible. It lets him close distance super quick.
Ohh creepy carnival music would be fantastic for chase music im thinking like Mr Envys fanmade clown TR/Chase music. That was sickkkk
As for a clown rework i hope its more like doc or bubba..making him much stronger while playing almost the same, and less of a freddy full on rework.
Hope I made sense.
Yes.. yes I have but I was thinking more of a fast paced circus theme "enter the champions, or something along those lines". Where its more fast paced and a lot more creepy
Clown is definitely low tier alongside Demo and Trapper I'd say.