R1 Survivor and Killer experience with a blip of Data
I started tracking this on excel around the start of this Rift and actually learned a bit from it on the killer side at least (Namely there is a reason I like Whispers and running backwards at generators so much because Spine Chill)
First my last 141 Games as Rank 1-2 Survivor with over 600 hours on this side (for the new hidden match making I guess since there is some new system in play and my R1 isn't going to be equal to Survivor demi-god's R1) – I used to track killer perks but some games were just dragged out needlessly so I stopped bothering to stay til the end of every game as it would waste hours of time over enough games.
Legion: 17
Nightmare: 16
Ghost Face: 14
Cannibal: 11
Executioner: 11
Deathslinger: 9
Oni: 9
Wraith: 8
Shape: 7
Spirit: 6
Huntress: 6
Hillbilly: 5
Doctor: 5
Plague: 4
Clown: 4
Pig: 3
Hag: 3
Trapper: 2
Nurse: 1
Demogorgon: 1
Though I have started tracking when Hex:No One Escapes Death activates and result in at least a down for the killer. This was a total of 11 matches so far. I’ve seen it gets cleansed ONCE it becomes a Hex multiple times but couldn’t 100% ascertain if that wasn’t some other hex like Retribution or DH being cleansed after all gens were finished. It’s actually fairly rare for all 5 bones to be destroyed if no hexes were run too unless someone is on a mission against it from my experience as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Let’s go to my R1-3 Killer side (Roughly 400~+ or so hours over here and I play all the killers in rotation except Freddy, Clown and Deathslinger) where I began tracking perks of other survivors red/purple Rank 1~8 (I still counted the lower rank player’s perks but also noted them down if I saw them.
I tracked 88 of my Killer games (352 Survivors) with a total of 84 (or 23%) survivors that were rank 9 or lower against a red rank killer (Sometimes more than one at a time which I will assume is just SWF messing it up).
I’ve tallied a total of 1366 Perks (Instead of the expected 1408) with some people running 3 perks for adept but most being 0 for memes or score screen bugs. The breakdown is down below but I combined all the perks that were less than 5 or not used).
1. Decisive Strike – 144 (10.5%)
2. Dead Hard – 139 (10.2%)
3. Borrowed Time 137 (10%)
4. Iron Will 98 (7.2%)
5. Spine Chill 86 (6.2%)
6. Sprint Burst 84 (6.1%)
7. Unbreakable 77 (5.6%)
8. Adrenaline 64 (4.6%)
9. Self Care 64 (4.7%)
10. We’ll Make It – 58 (4.2%)
11. Inner Strength – 56 (4%)
12. Prove Thyself – 55 (4%)
13. Bond – 52 (3.8%)
14. Lithe – 45 (3.3%)
15. Quick and Quiet – 32 (2.3%)
16. Kindred – 28 (2%)
17. Head On – 24 (1.7%)
18. Plunder’s Instinct – 14 (1%)
19. Object of Obsession – 12 (0.8%)
20. For the People – 9 (0.7%)
21. Leader – 7 (0.5%)
22. Small Game – 7 (0.5%)
23. Deliverance – 5 (0.4%)
24. Any Means Necessay – 5 (0.4%)
25. Saboteur – 5 (0.4%)
The other 31 perks I saw less than one to three times makes up the other 59 of 1366.
Might update you guys in the future but I'll keep note for now - draw what conclusions you wish.
Comments
My main take away as a R1 killer was the HUGE lack of aura perks the survivors I go against use so Blindness is a pointless effect in my experience and basically assuming Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time and Dead Hard is fine but there is a larger variance of perks being used than people give credit to
As a survivor the take away is that at the moment, people will opt for Ease of Use killers over higher skill ceiling killers more often than not. Lots of pepegas on both sides but playing against Legions and Freddy makes the game unbearably boring most of the time.
Guess no one cares lol
You don't need aura perks when discord give it to you for free.
You only ever see bond or empathy against solo players.
How is 10% the absolute highest of the perk counts? Were you calculating the percentage it was used Vs all the other perks or the percentage of people that were using it?
In 88 Games it should have 352 (x4) survivors and 1408 (x4) perk slots. 1366 were actually tracked due to empty slots (Adept, low levels or scorescreen bugs).
144 instances of Decisive Strike / 1366 total Perk Slots.
Probably a better way to do it - if so let me know and I can just adjust the excel sheet a bit
Ah, so the highest count it can have is 25%. Got it. I was super happy for a moment because I thought that maybe the meta was dissolving, but now I understand the maths better
Yea I guess it works out to like 42%~ Decisive strikes still which is in line with another thread of data I saw recently