Dead Hard
For the love of god this perk needs to be fixed, literally half the times I use this perk I'm exhausted on the ground, its so awesome.
For the love of god this perk needs to be fixed, literally half the times I use this perk I'm exhausted on the ground, its so awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've changed dead hard for sprint burst.
No more exhausted on the ground.
I want to soooo bad but I just don't like using sprint burst and I like being able to use dead hard for distance but it pisses me off so much.
I wish i had lythe hopefully it comes in the shrine I would cry tears of joy.
Well, if you want this so bad, good luck on the ground. 🤗
Dead Hard was in my build for 3 years. It's not hard to change one perk.
I know, right?? It's the worst. I started using dead hard a lot because I like to pair it with For the People and God, dude. I have the same problem.
Dead hard isn't used to avoid a hit it's used to get extra distance to a pallet or window and extend the chase, if you're using it at the last second to avoid a hit you're using it wrong and you basically have like a 40 percent chance of it working but more often than not you'll end up exhausted on the ground
Hit validation may fix this when it goes live. I can;t remember if it was making hit validation entirely server side or if they were still prioritising killer hits that are straight up lies.
I know that I'm not a stupid #########, but a lot of the time there could be nothing around you to dead hard to so that's the only option.