Killers and Escape Hatches
Sorry but killers should NOT be able to grab someone who has already started to “escape” through the hatch. It is total B.S. and unfair that something like that is even allowed to happen especially when the killer is camping the hatch. It is the last players last resort to escaping and you mean to tell me that the killer can stop them from even doing that! Sorry but that’s just another reason why this game sucks hard core and is in heavier favor of the killer than it is the survivor. Who ever thought that was a good idea can be fired plz and thank you. Don’t care what anyone else has to say I’m venting so leave me alone.
Comments
just do gens
ps: it's totally unfair that survivors have hatch ^_^
The hatch is not meant to be a guaranteed escape. If the killer is camping the hatch, just go complete generators while he is busy staying still. You'll just need to adapt to the circumstances. If you and the killer arrive at the hatch at the same time, wait for the killer to swing. Even if he downs you, you can still hop into the hatch during the cool down, and they cannot grab you.
I just want to give you a better chance with future hatch plays. Regardless if you are venting or not, several killer mains are going to come in here calling you "entitled" or that "the hatch shouldn't exist." Just ignore them and hope you have a better experience next time.
I'm a survivor main, and it's fair that killers can grab you when jumping, just don't jump when they get close enough to grab you. If they do, just play with them, let them hit you first, etc...
nope the survivor still get out even the killer find the hatch first if the killer don't camp the hatch the survivor may find it if you camp the hatch hatch stand off
only killer who have one shot down can down the survivor before he make to the hatch
If you don't care what we say then why the hell do you open a thread?
If you don't care what we say then why the hell should we care what you say?
You can't open a thread and at the end of your post say that we should leave you alone. This is a discussion forum.
Want to know what is unfair? When killer ######### earns his 4k, but the game decided to give a free win to the survivor, who did nothing but hiding all the game, or doing mere 2 gens.
I don't see a "free kill" button, when 4 survivors are about to escape.
You want 4K? Slug the 3rd one and go kill the 4th one.
Your complaints are as valid as OP's ones
Dont worry, hatch mechanic is gonna be reworked soon such that its not a free escape anymore
Usually in teamgames, the whole team loses when it does bad.
Imgine for example in killing floor if the last guy alive could press a nuke button and magically win the game, that would be weird AF, do you agree?
In dbd you get 3k even if the last survivor escapes, you don't die and 3K it's still a win for the killer.
So, by your logic, killers should have one free kill at the end. What? 3 escaped, what's the problem? Unfair? Oh, how sweet.
Kek, you've destroyed yourself.
You have perks to do gens, so why are you relying on hatch? Said perks gives you advantage for not doing your job. Use this - https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Left_Behind easy fix. That's why you got end-game perks, as you said.
Oh, what? Only killers should use perks to help them on endgame, while survivors should be handed a free escapes, so they can keep their DS, BT, SC and SB? Sad.
Hatch is meant to provide a tense match till the very end. If there are 2 or 3 gens left and you are alone then you'll end up dead, even if you have LB.
I'll say it again, you can counter the hatch by slugging second last survivor, problem solved.
So why there is no "tense match", when killer gets his ass kicked? Hm? Why there should be a "tense match" ONLY when killer wins?
"just brick di ballet" - yeah, sure. How about I slug the third surv, and he DCs, to give his teammate a free win?
Why do you, survivor mains, DEMAND a free wins and second chances in this game? While us, 50/50 players and killer mains need to tryhard, because survs and the game throws everything at us? Map design, pallet design, perks design and this hatch - there is no such things for the killers, as second chances etc. Even their greatest perks are destroyable, while you can use SC, BT and SB many times, and no one will take it from you.
When I play Survivor with my SWF buddies we are totally goofing around and still winning. We can play on a map like in a sandbox, play with the killer, and still 3-4 of us escape. Got hit? "Yeah, I've got SC, will massage my ass and everything will be okay". I even refuse to use DS, because the couple of times I did, I felt like a dirty #########. When you play as a killer sometimes, you know how frustrating it is, and how unfair. Something you clearly do not understand. When biased survs dare to try killer for the first time in their lives, and go with him on mid-high ranks, they drastically change their opinon on how "killer is ez". Wonder why there are no killers who say "You know what? I've tried that surv, it is really hard, harder than playing killer".
If you do not see this, then I do not see an incentive to discuss with you either.
The dc trick is rarely done, they need to be swfs, be in comms and find the hatch first so they can secure the escape.
As i said once, you'd be surprised how often i play as a killer. Mainly to not get rusty on "how the killer thinks", learn from other survivors and stuff, so yeah, i can see killer's side by myself.
The difference between you and me is that you are way more emotional and get upset for things that i don't.
Nice dodge.
Rarely? These days, when 70% of survivors are in SWF, in 100% of my matches the third surv DCs, when I slug him.
Playing killer on low ranks is not a good source of informations about current state of balance.
Of course, honey ;> Nown I'm literally hitting the keyboard with my head, while you are meditating on your bed, dressed in Shaolin monk's robes. Sure, that's how it is. Is it how you imagine me and you? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not angry, just tired of biased people.
But wait, that sounds ######### stupid, so why should survivors get a free escape for 3 kills if a killer cant get a free kill for 3 escapes.
@ThatOneGuy , you're delusional if yoh think this vame is skewed for the killer
As already estated, it's too easy to rank up. So even being a survivor main you can reach red ranks as a killer, 1 month is enough time...
Well, it was funny to see you and @Mycroft yesterday throwing ######### at survivor players and calling them "stupid" and not a single survivor main fell for that bait. That also shows who is the emotional and childish one.
True.
Killers need to understand that the survivors are not 'teammates'. There were matches where I have farmed my 'teammate' because he was wasting pallets like there is no tomorrow.
Survivors can play the game solo or as a 'team'. It is an option. You can use perks that purely benefit yourself or you can use perks that benefit your teammates.
Just because my teammates are morons, I don't deserve to lose. Hatch gives an option for the survivors who plays the game optimally.
Dodging and dodging. Won't answer to you, unless you answer on my questions. And since you are dodging hard, guess I don't need to answer to you at all.
Answered?
So why there is no "tense match", when killer gets his ass kicked? Hm? Why there should be a "tense match" ONLY when killer wins?
""just brick di ballet" - yeah, sure. How about I slug the third surv, and he DCs, to give his teammate a free win?
Why do you, survivor mains, DEMAND a free wins and second chances in this game? While us, 50/50 players and killer mains need to tryhard, because survs and the game throws everything at us? Map design, pallet design, perks design and this hatch - there is no such things for the killers, as second chances etc. Even their greatest perks are destroyable, while you can use SC, BT and SB many times, and no one will take it from you.
When I play Survivor with my SWF buddies we are totally goofing around and still winning. We can play on a map like in a sandbox, play with the killer, and still 3-4 of us escape. Got hit? "Yeah, I've got SC, will massage my ass and everything will be okay". I even refuse to use DS, because the couple of times I did, I felt like a dirty [BAD WORD]. When you play as a killer sometimes, you know how frustrating it is, and how unfair. Something you clearly do not understand. When biased survs dare to try killer for the first time in their lives, and go with him on mid-high ranks, they drastically change their opinon on how "killer is ez". Wonder why there are no killers who say "You know what? I've tried that surv, it is really hard, harder than playing killer".
If you do not see this, then I do not see an incentive to discuss with you either."
Where are your "answers" to this post? If you want to lie, at least try to look serious.
Ok, read what you just posted and read what i answered. If you read properly you'll see how your posts and mine are related to the same topics. Just read mate!
PS: i foresee another "dodge and dodge reply of yours" xD but i'm not gonna bother on writing the same stuff again because:
1 - i'm using the cellphone
2 - it's already written
Killing floor is a perfect example because a team of survivors (with guns) are trying to survive several zombie waves. When all survivors die within one wave, the game is lost.
The killer can only blackpip even with 4 kills, just fyi, that much about the "win" for the killer
I never understood why the last survivor is entitled an escape if the survivors screwed up, but the killer only is supposed to get a 3k if he did very well
Now you're making me wanna play KF2 to torch some zeds.
Hatch is everythign else than tense.
Either is ends in a 20 minute waiting game because the survivor is hiding somewhere and the killer is given no extra tracking tools, it ends in an endless standoff (######### is thsi design btw?) or the survivors sits on hatch already and enters it instantly (after the second last guy DCed while slugged)
At least there the dead zombies wont insult you and threaten your life for doing your objective
Even if they did, I find that flamethrowers speak louder than words.
And won't escape through the hatch.
Quite the opposite - they come out of hatches.
True, but sometimes they get stuck somewhere which reminds me of the hatch waiting game
At least they have balls lol
Well, i said 3K as in general. A survivor can blackpip as well even if manages to escape. Both need to be really bad or have bad luck.
You can slug. If the 3rd survivor dcs so the other one can escape, well... ######### happens. Same way when i get hard camped for no other reason than secure the kill.
If the Killer has gotten 3 kills before the gens are done, survivors lost. The hatch is a chance to escape a losing game that the killer has till this point dominated. If you don't like it, find the hatch first, or play better so the gates open.
In some cases, you're right. It is unfair.
But it's fair if I got the hatch when:
1. I was never chased.
2. Did a gen or 2 by myself
3. Avoided the killer for 10 ######### minutes looking for the hatch
God, love how bunch of survbois from the @Vietfox stable are running around every of my posts on this forum, and spamming "LOL" on them XD Are you really that sad? I've earned ~100 lols in 10 minutes thanks to it XD Viet, please, tell them to boost something more, I don't know, Awesomes or Vote Ups xD
PS. @Orion @Master I think they are trying to kill you with that "LOLs" too xD
Yeah, noticed it too. I swear i had nothing to do with that.
Of course you did not, friend ;> Just give me 330 awesomes, for the achievement on forum, I know your guys can do it in a fast way.
And it stopped. I'm disappointed in you.