Playing rules in peoples steam descriptions

Why is this a thing ? People just put rules on them such as "If you do x, I will be toxic against you". I saw one rule that was Head On'ing ! How ? Why ?

Comments

  • Rules are made to be broken >:)

  • @Erk said:

    Why is this a thing ? People just put rules on them such as "If you do x, I will be toxic against you". I saw one rule that was Head On'ing ! How ? Why ?

    Lofty delusions.

    I see the same thing on PS4. If the player has a PSN name clearly and explicitly referencing DBD (toxicmegmain as a made up example), sure enough when checking their profile it’s littered with just DBD stuff, and a heap of cough cough “rules” 🤣🤣🤣

    They’re usually absurd “rules” too.

  • Head on is irritating because you can often get hit by it when you're intentionally dodging it, but I can't imagine caring enough to be 'toxic' because of it.

  • @CalamityJane said:

    Head on is irritating because you can often get hit by it when you're intentionally dodging it, but I can't imagine caring enough to be 'toxic' because of it.

    I kinda can understand.

    I’ve personally experienced a few times 4 people SWF with 4x Head On, working in an impeccable coordinated manner where each and every single chase is interrupted by intentionally coordinating a chase past a locker.

    Sure, they’re taking ages to do gens, but it didn’t matter because I simply couldn’t down anybody.

    It never led me to be toxic, but i was experiencing this strategy enough that it DID inspire me to regularly run Blood Echo, Solvent Jug, and Mindbreaker to 100% remove the possibility of this happening to me ever again, because it’s truly awful to deal with.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/188453/playing-rules-in-peoples-steam-descriptions

    Lofty delusions.

    I see the same thing on PS4. If the player has a PSN name clearly and explicitly referencing DBD (toxicmegmain as a made up example), sure enough when checking their profile it’s littered with just DBD stuff, and a heap of cough cough “rules” 🤣🤣🤣

    They’re usually absurd “rules” too.

    Someone on my team a while back had on theirs "leatherface = gay + noed = gay"

    Sadly I wasn't playing against or I would've prepared an extremely homosexual build just for them

  • For the same reason people think anyone on planet earth cares about the -rep they left on the profile of whoever did something they don't like.