HOW EXCITED WOULD YOU BE FOR THIS KILLER? - DAY 4: CHUCKY
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think he could be a unique killer if done right and an awful one if done wrong. I think his movies are decent and would not be opposed to his inclusion.
He’s too small, no idea how he’d fit in DBD unless they made him jumbo sized
I be ok with it but I only liked handful of his movies CP1 CP2 and Bride of chucky only ones I liked reboot was pretty good tho.
Different for me. I liked 1 and 2, the Direct to videos, and the reboot. I never was a big fan of horror comedies.
well you liked the first two like me and the reboot I only liked Bride of chucky because I liked trish but after BOC they got really dumb.
Thats fair. I didn't like Brides more comedic tone and while the direct to dvds were very strange I enjoyed the horror focus more.
Direct to videos are you talking about the last 2 newest one? (curse of chucky and cult of chucky) hated those how the last one ended I was wondering if the was going to be night of the chucky movie.
also cult of chucky had a lot of comedic tone with all the chucky
I thought they were decent, very strange though. While the chuckys did give it a more comedic tone I'd say it was way more suspenseful than bride.
that why it was last on my list anyway CP1 and CP2 were the best CP3 was trash Bride was ok hated all other why I don't have hope for this tv show coming.
but the reboot wow that was good and it had the best theme I heard from a horror movie in a long time.
Yeah, the OG were amazing. I liked the reboot a lot, they even got Mark Hamil to voice him. I didn't know they were making a TV show, not sure how thats going to work.
chucky series Trailer TEASER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DmA0JxL8b4they even made a game it don't look good
Teaser trailers not very promising, we'll have to wait and see about it though.
Charlie | The Legend not made by BHVR it by Fireblitz Games and it don't look good.
I don't know I feel like they milking it to death.
Charlie | The Legend I don't think is using or has the child play/chucky property.
also find out game being made by one guy.😯
He is the licensed killer I'm most excited for. It's a classic and he would be certainly one of most different killers we have because of his size.
It's certainly a classic, and unfortunately I think his influence in terms of horror is downplayed amongst the DBD playerbase just because there's so much question about how the hell it would work gameplay wise. But most certainly he is one of the classic horror icons that is widely recognizable just like Myers, Freddy, Ghostface, etc.
I would be super interested 1. to see him at all in the first place and 2. to see how they got him to work, because I'm honestly certain there is probably some way they could get him to work. If they did he'd certainly be the most unique killer in the roster
a classic, but has doven more into dark comedy than true horror I feel. honestly it all depends on how that new chucky series goes. if it's more horror in line with some of the first films, I'm all for it. if it's more comedic I'd still be hyped but not as much.
of course this is assuming we're using classic chucky and not robo chucky. dear god I hope it's not robo chucky. not because I hate robo chucky, but more because that might take away the spot of "robot killer" away from the much superior robotic killer contender,
the banana splitsspringtrap.IDK how can work, but i think is a great character and is a unique look
Voted for 4. Was never a fan of those movies and I can think of probably at least 8 other killers I want more.
I'm not sure I could take a toy seriously. I wouldn't start whining and moaning, because BHVR might prove me wrong (and I'd hope to). Yet I believe there would be better licensed and unlicensed options.
He's recognizable, sure, but they would need to change the fundamentals of his character in order to make him work.
Chucky is in my top 5 most wanted licensed chapters so of course I'd be excited about his addition. He would make an interesting killer.