Do the devs like DBD shitposts?

Just out of curiosity

do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

but what about the other devs??

Comments

  • I know M.Cote gets fired up over them. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • Mycroft said:

    Isn't the entire game kinda one itself?

    https://youtu.be/6YMPAH67f4o
  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

  • @Master said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

    They read, but they rarely write.

  • @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

    They read, but they rarely write.

    They claim they read :wink: (at least during ptb etc), but in the end the feedback gets ignored anyway

  • @Master said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

    They read, but they rarely write.

    They claim they read :wink: (at least during ptb etc), but in the end the feedback gets ignored anyway

    I know for a fact that they do read, and I've noticed several updates to the game included things that were suggested (sometimes even by myself).

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    What's a shitpost anyway ? I mean not in a philosophical level but, as a word ... I missed my english 2.0 slang class.

  • @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

    They read, but they rarely write.

    Peantis is here pretty often

  • @HellDescent said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

    They read, but they rarely write.

    Peantis is here pretty often

    He is a mod, not a dev

  • @Master said:

    @HellDescent said:

    @Orion said:

    @Master said:

    @Thatbrownmonster said:
    Just out of curiosity

    do the devs like shitposts??I know not_queen likes them since I asked her allready,

    but what about the other devs??

    Assuming the devs read the forum at all..... :wink:
    Queen is the only one you see from time to time, other than that its only mods

    They read, but they rarely write.

    Peantis is here pretty often

    He is a mod, not a dev

    Oh my bad I thought it said mods. Devs seem to be thriving on all the salt

  • @Mycroft said:
    Isn't the entire game kinda one itself?

    OOF

  • @SovererignKing said:
    I know M.Cote gets fired up over them. 

    Huh. No wonder nothing happens lol

  • I mean they added Shirtless David thank to people shitposting about it