NOED idea

Basically for every dull totem you get a token

2: you get the haste effect 4%

4: they gain the exposed status

5: you can mori

Therefore with this if they do no totems they get punished heavily but if they miss one or 2 the aren't as punished

Comments

  • So devour hope but better?

  • It's basically devour hope but for totems

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    So devour hope but better?

    It's not better per say since it still can be deactivated before it even can activate and if they miss 3 or less totems you can't insta down. This perk is a basically do bones or you die perk. At least the way I made it

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594000#Comment_1594000

    It's not better per say since it still can be deactivated before it even can activate and if they miss 3 or less totems you can't insta down. This perk is a basically do bones or you die perk. At least the way I made it

    I mean, I'm entirely for it so when I cleanse 4 totems and my teammates can't even do ######### one I'm not punished with instant death, I just wanted to clarify

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594005#Comment_1594005

    I mean, I'm entirely for it so when I cleanse 4 totems and my teammates can't even do ######### one I'm not punished with instant death, I just wanted to clarify

    Yeah that's what I didn't want

    It's more balanced for solo and punishes people for no doing bones. Which means this perk could slow down gen speed if they have do be wary of totems

  • All survivors get Inner Strength basekit. An incentive to actually do bones. (Unless your one who can claim to never getting injured happens)

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    All survivors get Inner Strength basekit. An incentive to actually do bones. (Unless your one who can claim to never getting injured happens)

    I'd love this idea but then that's the one good perk from the stranger things chapter gone

  • As a survivor, I HATE NOED, but it isn't the worst thing ever... it ranks high on the "makes me sad" list.

    I think it a smidgen under "over powered" but a smidgen above "fair gameplay". And I won't even lie, I have no clue how to make it "balanced" within the current game mechanics.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1594015#Comment_1594015

    I'd love this idea but then that's the one good perk from the stranger things chapter gone

    Nancy could've used a perk more like Spine Chill. Potential name, On the Case/This Just In/Breaking News/? Which allowed Nancy a better Repetitive perk that showed others or just herself the whereabouts of the killer. Or something along the lines of reporting. Considering her character base in Stranger Things. Inner Strength isn't something to me personally, that fits Nancy. But yeah. That perk is lovely. It gives an incentive to do bones AND a fast heal.