What are the best add ons for pyramid head?

Currently I've just been using the brown range add on or no add ons honestly

Comments

  • My experience is very similar to @jdcabral except I'd say that recharge add-ons are also pretty amazing

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Duration of Rites of Judgement are the best imo, they let you stay with your sword on the ground for longer, giving you more potential at loops.

    Range add-ons are good as well, but they can be addicted and they don't even increase it that much.

    I've found the Killer Instinct add-ons really nice and underrated as well. When you stack both of them is like having I'm All Ears and you can hit nasty POTD shots with it.

    The Obsidian Goblet that gives you the undectable status when walking on a trail is kinda niche, but you can make nice plays with it, especially on indoor maps.

    Recharge and trails durations add-ons are ok, but I don't see them making too much of a difference on gameplay.

    The purple add-ons are bad...

    Thanks man I wish he didn't have garbage purple add ons

  • All add-ons are great (the best are the duration on the map ones and the worst are the killer instinct) with the exception of the purple ones (complete trash) and the ultra-rares that are kinda niche

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    All add-ons are great (the best are the duration on the map ones and the worst are the killer instinct) with the exception of the purple ones (complete trash) and the ultra-rares that are kinda niche

    Yeah I noticed the ultra rares seem odd

  • The only time the Goblet is useful is for mindgames at loops, as you lose the red stain.

    The best addons are recovery, range, duration. The rest are not as useful, imo.

  • @Raven014 said:

    The only time the Goblet is useful is for mindgames at loops, as you lose the red stain.

    The best addons are recovery, range, duration. The rest are not as useful, imo.

    Cheers mate

  • No worries. Don't be afraid to experiment though. If you find a use for the others, I'd be interested to hear about it!

  • Range followed by trail duration if you want to get them tormented as much as possible.

    Power duration and recharge are ok but kinda unnecessary. The power bar duration is already plenty by default and refills quickly as it is. I've really never run out when in a chase.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    Range followed by trail duration if you want to get them tormented as much as possible.

    Power duration and recharge are ok but kinda unnecessary. The power bar duration is already plenty by default and refills quickly as it is. I've really never run out when in a chase.

    Cheers dude I'll take all of the things said in this thread