Which perk icon has the best visual design?
I personally like Technician's icon alot. It might be my favourite along with Blood Pact's and Mindbreaker's. Do you have a perk icon that stands out more than other perk icons for you?
I personally like Technician's icon alot. It might be my favourite along with Blood Pact's and Mindbreaker's. Do you have a perk icon that stands out more than other perk icons for you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Terrible perk but I love the design on Dead Man's Switch.
Dead Man's Switch
Devour hope
Gearhead
Distortion
Mettle of Man
These ones just have really nice visuals imo, some of them I use fairly often like Devour and Distortion, the others not so much.
honestly I like the icon of soul guard
Survivor: Adrenaline, Babysitter and Soul Survivor.
Killer: Devour Hope, Hex: Huntress Lullaby and Save the Best for Last.