Spirit is fair and balanced
I know this is a controversial subject, but it's honestly my opinion.
I'm also want to see if this post can influence people's opinions on the Spirit. @sad_killer_main inspired this idea.
Don't give @sad_killer_main any hate or you are a bully. We don't like bullies here.
I'm not trying to draw hateful comments. Please keep an open mind. If you really want to argue my point, please don't, but i'll listen to your points if you think she is overpowered.
Comments
lmao dude im laughing and crying
Edit: actually I love psychology a lot, and there's a name for that. Not only for games, but for a lot of stuff and live in general. It's called pygmalion effect.
This is literally bait you are trying to get people in here then aggravate them by saying do gens.
@Rizzo90
Don't be like that hahahaha
Is it not true you guys are trying to bait survivor mains you said it in the other post.
At least me, I'm not trying to bait.
Even if spirit can be strong, the pygmalion effect is something interesting that's influencing there.
You both are in on it and what?
Read my previous thread to check what happened tho
The do gens part was probably a joke
and i'm not trying to start an argument here
You clearly are trying to bait people dont try and deny it. Dont do that it's not cool.
:-(
Okay.
i'll edit the post.
Don't think that it's bait to think Spirit is balanced
You want to anger survivor mains have your opinion that's fine.
I edited the post, and you were right. It came off as me being an ass.
Yup you are good now.