Unpopular opinion: one bad thing about crossplay is that I get less salt because they can't write
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you see how people typed in chat before crossplay? A majority of them couldn't write to begin with. ๐
"Look at me i want intention"
Here on xbox, we get the death threats!
Was thinking the exact same thing lol
When I get death threats I always laugh a lot.
"camper tunneler omg killers are op pls uninstall"
Just finished a game and they said me "killers are broken".
They were babies and I was playing freddy in gideon meat plant. For ######### sake HAHAHA.
I said: "no, im just playing freddy".
I think you wanted to write "Attention".
That's evident all over this entire forum ๐ฅด
I stopped saying gg as killer because the survivors can't see it anyway. I'm starting to see them less as people with feelings and more as victims to sacrifice to the Entity. Send humanity asap.
I'm not a troll, I just get fed with their salt.
I just write ggs If at least 1 person is from my same platform.
If they are all from console, I don't even write because yeah, what's the point.
That's emo wow
same
Dude, I started writing in the forums before crossplay smh.
I just pretend they're bots. Why? Because before crossplay, I couldn't make it past beginning of the green ranks. After crossplay, I reached purple ranks. And I was even gone for over five months before crossplay happened. ๐คฃ
I disagree. I am the same level of salty, just not as angry. When you get meme'd on for a whole match and the entire game is a cruel joke, getting flamed in the chat is icing on the cake. Without the chat I can get over it a lot quicker.
You mean you don't have people narrowing down what platform your playing on, logging into a smurf just to send you salt and death threats?
Ehh what?
I get less salt because they can't write, it's obvious.
Im joking
I like a nice quiet lobby. ๐