why you wondering that the dbd community is so toxic?

honestly why? that is our fault, simple.

Killer gets 5 bad matches in a row gets bullied, then he decides to bring the most disgusting things in the game to calm down and make it unfun for people who have nothing to do with that.

The survivors who needs to deal with this ######### do the same thing to other killers.

and that becomes a routine. a never ending circle. till everyone in this community has the most negative mindset.

you either ignore the bad behaviour of people or you join this clan of bad behavior.

How many times did i actually get mad after 5 killer matches and brought iri head huntress next match and destroyed the next team who had nothing to with it and i regret it afterwards to make them feel bad for something they have nothing to with.

how many times did i get a killer who did the same to me and i started playing toxic against the next killer and felt bad.

many many many times.

the first one we need to blame is behaviour for allowing mechanics what is considered as toxic/bullying, first they need to disable/remove these mechanics.

and then we need to calm down take a breath and stop punishing other people for the bad behaviour of other people.

This is a never ending circle as i said.

Comments

  • you sound special not gonna cap

  • it's a vicious cycle. I play 50/50 and I've seen the worst both sides have to offer....

  • @Schinsly said:

    you sound special not gonna cap

    what do you mean? my english isnt perfect..i didnt get the special part.

    do you mean that in a positive or negative way. (hope positive)

  • but if you really think about it...........it all comes down to BHVR, BHVR was the start of it

  • @Raz_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1591951#Comment_1591951

    what do you mean? my english isnt perfect..i didnt get the special part.

    do you mean that in a positive or negative way. (hope positive)

    positive mate

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    but if you really think about it...........it all comes down to BHVR, BHVR was the start of it

    Very true, international or not this is part of the game by design.

    The insane amount of variance between offerings, add-ons, items, etc. Leads to landslide wins/losses that are just frustrating for the other side. If they were to take a step back and start from scratch, I'd be baffled if they decided to keep offerings/add-ons/items the same. What is the purpose of these items? You can't constantly use iri add-ons, so they're to be used once in a while. I mean if the items were limitless and you just wanted to win, why not bring a red Mori every game, with the best add-ons? Or the best med-kits or BNP? How do you know when to use them? There's no indicator if the match will be hard or not.

    There's also no unranked mode, so people will naturally be even more competitive- no matter how many times you say it's a party game. Smash Bros is a party game but people have taken that to the highest heights of competition. How? Disabling items, stages, and if necessary- fighters. What you have now is like if competitive smash players went against random people, some of which start the match with a hammer (it's been a while since i played smash lol, dunno if there's something more broken), on a weird ass RNG map, with more items spawning. How could you possibly balance that?

  • You can't blame BHVR, toxix people are out there, everywhere, no matter on what games, over coms, games people can do such, okay some things in the game don't help but it's the people.

  • It's true. I know when I play killer, sometimes if I've had some bad games I bring a mori and as a survivor I got really sick of tunneling/camping killers and so I turned into what I hate--the survivor who runs around flashlight clicking.