3rd Rift
Just finally finished the 3rd rift for TomeIV. I struggled with Light ‘Em Up and Subject of Attention. What challenges gave you hell?
Just finally finished the 3rd rift for TomeIV. I struggled with Light ‘Em Up and Subject of Attention. What challenges gave you hell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven't done the light em' up challenge yet. Right now working on an old tome with the stupid Dark Sense. Suddenly all my teammates want to do gens.
System 32 error challenge which has kept me locked out of dbd for over half a month with no fix in sight making it impossible to complete the 3rd rift for time 4 has been this rifts hardest challenge for me. (Sarcasm, the greatest form of humour).
Not bitter about it just glad I didn't waste any money on it seeing as this rifts cosmetics and ornaments are kind of meh compared to the last two.
What kind of bs you dealing with over there? That’s sad for you though. Sorry about your luck.
Yeah, Light ‘em up... haven’t used flashlights for about a year. I should’ve jus got em after pallet drops. Last time I got it with firecrackers an it was easier.
SoA worked out easy for me since I loaded right into a match as the obsesh with Myers, got stuck on the hill in Azarov’s Resting Place 3gens in with 2 dead and he let us finish gens an escape... I actually forgot about the challenge until after the match when I got the notification... sweet deal.
Thanks, dbd is the only game I can be bothered playing lately so it kind of sucks.
Did a windows update one day and my windows32 file crapped out. The very file that easy anti-cheat needs to verify before letting you in to the game so essentially they are calling me a cheater lol. And finally due to CV19 no repair options available for the foreseeable so I'm just here trolling the forums lol.