The Missing Maps!
Please release The 5 Unreleased Maps, including the two for The Macmillan Estate, the two for The Backwater Swamp and the one for The Cortus Prenn Asylum. Also, please release another map for Backwater Swamp.
Please release The 5 Unreleased Maps, including the two for The Macmillan Estate, the two for The Backwater Swamp and the one for The Cortus Prenn Asylum. Also, please release another map for Backwater Swamp.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We want the Teacher to.
Missing maps? Also please, no more swamp...
There was a Lake map for the swamp that wasn’t released. I think that would be cool.
How about new maps but not as a new dlc but more like in general more maps? I know all maps by heart because of the amount of maps we currently have is a lot but not enough
Please no more swamp maps
It was an early stage of Grim Pantry, actually. Some assets were slightly different (neon and such), but that's it.
I still want a TRUE carnival or theme park map. Sorry Father Campbell's Chapel but you are the unwanted child I'm leaving at the Zoo.
I wonder if the map would be essentially a donut. The middle is an impassible lake and both sides have to basically run in circles over and around fallen trees and debris. The shack would either be on one side, or in the middle of the lake connected by four bridges.
One of the swamp levels has all the perimeter as higher up, maybe it was a lake and is now a slightly dried up swamp bog. I think it's that map and they retitled it since the lake wasn't actually there anymore.
I’d love a map that is a dock with a beach, and it's on a boardwalk with a ferris wheel.
i kinda like that map with the church...... (i use balanced landing)
Why does everybody hate the swamp maps? I personally love the swamp as a survivor. Not so much as a killer. Only maps I TRULY hate as a survivor is the hospital and the game.
I dislike it because I’ve played the swamp and cornfield more times than any oth r map. Lol. I like them, I just was to see the other ones more. Except maybe the wraiths junkyard level. I hate that giant wall of cars. Lol.
I have specific maps I like as survivor and killer. I get SICK of playing the cornfield maps as well. Especially since I usually play Myers and it is hard to use stalk through the corn. The original three maps just bore me at times. I HATE Shelter Woods as both survivor and killer. Ironworks and Coal Tower are the only Macmillan Maps I like.
Autohaven I only care for Gas Heaven. Azarov’s Resting Place can STOP showing up.
Maps as survivor I like: Swamp, Haddonfield, Springwood, and Asylum
Maps as survivor I hate: Shelter Woods, Meat Plant and Hospital...pretty sure most people don’t like playing survivor on those maps
Maps as killer I like: Meat Plant, Hospital, Springwood, Asylum
Maps as killer I hate: Shelter Woods, Any Autohaven map, Haddonfield (gens got done really quickly on this map).
yea considering in the new map we see that puddles dont make sound when you walk or run threw them