Who's Your Main Survivor

Just curious which Survivor "skin" you play the most. Since I'm trying to finally put a bit more time into survivor side, mine is Laurie.

Why?

My avatar should explain that. 😁

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Ash. His pone liners are worth it

  • @hillbillyclaudmain69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588432#Comment_1588432

    Thats what I did. Feng, then Claudia, then, nea,then meg. Then I did Dwight. All are p3 50 but nea.

    Nice!

  • Jake - Not an annoying character who is associated with hiding in long grass, t bagging, juking and other toxic behaviour. Played Jake and only Jake. He also has dark clothes which come in handy to camouflage before bolting the other direction.

  • Before I got the game, I would watch No0b3 so you can probably guess my main. I did secondly main Claudette, but then I dropped her after p2 and kept focus on Nea and now I have almost all the perks on her, I think I'm missing 10-12

  • I main Dwight since first time launched dbd. And when I play Killer I never kill any Dwight no matter how good or bad is player. When I catch him I just hook him up to 2 times and hope he get saved. And I hate when Dwight suicide or DC.

  • Blendette because I love being stealthy. Adam because of the trench coat.

  • Steve! I always thought Second Wind was underrated, and Scoops Ahoy + Sunglasses is my favorite outfit in the game.

  • Im not sure but i think it's........Bill.

  • Ace. Quentin close second. The reason Quentin is my pfp and not Ace is because I think he represents me better. Because while I do have a gambling addiction, I'm just a gremlin that doesn't sleep and take (prescribed) drugs.


    Edit: nvm changed it

  • Quentin and Nea.

    I can relate to Quentin's insomnia and he was the best part of the NOES reboot. Nea has probably the best default outfit of any original character and I dig her backstory.

    More importantly, they both have beanies!

  • I don't main any surv. But back then i mained first Meg, Nea, Feng and now my fav surv to play with is Yui.

    And as a big SH fan i play Heather aswell ofc.

  • @kaeru said:

    I main Dwight since first time launched dbd. And when I play Killer I never kill any Dwight no matter how good or bad is player. When I catch him I just hook him up to 2 times and hope he get saved. And I hate when Dwight suicide or DC.

    This is precious 😭

    I have trouble killing Ace. Sometimes I'll just drop them at the Exit Gate. *sigh* I wish blowing a kiss was an in-game emote option for Killers.

  • @kaeru said:

    I main Dwight since first time launched dbd. And when I play Killer I never kill any Dwight no matter how good or bad is player. When I catch him I just hook him up to 2 times and hope he get saved. And I hate when Dwight suicide or DC.

    You do the Dweets proud.

  • Claudette, Jane and Steve. Not Blendette though, You gotta look cute in order to survive

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    You will never guess mine.

    Never I tell you!

    Its locker isint it

1 2 3 ›