I'm noticing a trend when I do challenges

When I have to do a challenge that involves healing other survivors.

A: I get tunneled and can't do anything aside from running and looping the killer.

B: My team is decent with a bad killer, and doesn't get injured at all.


When I have a challenge involving stunning the killer.

A: The killer completely ignores me.

B: The killer avoids pallets like they are the plague.


Basically if i have a challenge to do, I get put in a situation that makes doing said challenge completely impossible.

I've even noticed this when i don't have challenges.

A: I want to actually try and have a nice match, say hello to the best killer/ survivors I've ever faced. Leading to a match that would make using sand paper instead of toilet paper look like a pleasant experience.

B: I've stopped giving a damn so now I do barely anything, say hello to the worst killer/ survivors in existance. Leading to the most boring match you could ever have

There is no in between with this game.

Comments

  • Oh, thank the Entity I'm not the only one!

  • Yeah, there are some challenges in the Tome that make me consider just buying a tier in the Rift. I've been working on Meg's Vault challenge for about 2 days and I just had to move on. If you stop having fun, what's the point? 🤷‍♀️

  • I feel the same way! Bring Small Game for a totem challenge, get Trapper and Freddy as Killers. Have a blind challenge, get Hag as a Killer. It’s annoying as hell!

  • If there's one thing about this game that I have learned, if you have to force it you're just gonna get browned on.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    When I have to do a challenge that involves healing other survivors.

    A: I get tunneled and can't do anything aside from running and looping the killer.

    B: My team is decent with a bad killer, and doesn't get injured at all.

    When I have a challenge involving stunning the killer.

    A: The killer completely ignores me.

    B: The killer avoids pallets like they are the plague.

    Basically if i have a challenge to do, I get put in a situation that makes doing said challenge completely impossible.

    I've even noticed this when i don't have challenges.

    A: I want to actually try and have a nice match, say hello to the best killer/ survivors I've ever faced. Leading to a match that would make using sand paper instead of toilet paper look like a pleasant experience.

    B: I've stopped giving a damn so now I do barely anything, say hello to the worst killer/ survivors in existance. Leading to the most boring match you could ever have

    There is no in between with this game.

    Simple answers: killers playing sweaty are the reason why these challenges are so damn impossible and attempting to do challenges puts you in a mindset where you are so focused on getting one challenge that if something were to go wrong your mind just goes into a panic (which rarely ever happens)

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    Yeah, there are some challenges in the Tome that make me consider just buying a tier in the Rift. I've been working on Meg's Vault challenge for about 2 days and I just had to move on. If you stop having fun, what's the point? 🤷‍♀️

    you know you can vault the same wall or pallet as long as the chase music is playing it will count.....

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    When I have to do a challenge that involves healing other survivors.

    A: I get tunneled and can't do anything aside from running and looping the killer.

    B: My team is decent with a bad killer, and doesn't get injured at all.

    When I have a challenge involving stunning the killer.

    A: The killer completely ignores me.

    B: The killer avoids pallets like they are the plague.

    Basically if i have a challenge to do, I get put in a situation that makes doing said challenge completely impossible.

    I've even noticed this when i don't have challenges.

    A: I want to actually try and have a nice match, say hello to the best killer/ survivors I've ever faced. Leading to a match that would make using sand paper instead of toilet paper look like a pleasant experience.

    B: I've stopped giving a damn so now I do barely anything, say hello to the worst killer/ survivors in existance. Leading to the most boring match you could ever have

    There is no in between with this game.

    "The killer avoids pallets like they are the plague. "

    I like how this sentence could mean the pallets are the plague or the Killer themselves are The Plague. ☺