Hawkins good. Lery's Bad
as survivor, hawkins is hella fun. Lery's can go burn.
as survivor, hawkins is hella fun. Lery's can go burn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As both sides Hawkins is fun, Lerys it depends heavily on the killer chosen which side gets to have fun that game. It's really good for some really bad for others.
Hawkins is a difficult map and I like it. The fact that it’s so rare adds to that fact, and can really test your skill.
I hate both, whether I play Killer or Survivor.
Both maps are a dumpster fire, but at least Hawkins can be enjoyable for both sides.
The only redeeming thing Hawkins and Lery have is they are not Midwich.
I like em both but I seem to get crazy frame drop on lerys lately. Every game is really stutters on that map.