by your tier list deathslinger is s teir since he has no counterplay so yeah also it is supposed to be a teir list on power or on like design i cant tell cause you have way to many killers over oni if its power and if its design then deathslinger is way to low
by your tier list deathslinger is s teir since he has no counterplay so yeah also it is supposed to be a teir list on power or on like design i cant tell cause you have way to many killers over oni if its power and if its design then deathslinger is way to low
I just think those killers are better than Oni and I main Oni, Legion, Bubba, and Billy
Fair. I think it's a pretty good list! I'm a little higher on Wraith that the average person because his mobility with Windstorm is amazing and his chases will start very close to survivors, but still, I think everyone's within one tier of where I would have put them.
If Windstorm was in his base kit he would be way higher
Freddy has counters.. you can destroy Hags power with flashlight..
Yeah but you need a Flashlight which are not always present or brought into a trial, also Flashlights have a limited amount of use, I have loaded into a trial with one against Hag and I ran out of batteries before she ran out of traps, hence why he put her in "a little counterplay".
Yeah but you need a Flashlight which are not always present or brought into a trial, also Flashlights have a limited amount of use, I have loaded into a trial with one against Hag and I ran out of batteries before she ran out of traps, hence why he put her in "a little counterplay".
If Flashights didn't destroy her traps I would have put her in S
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maperson Thats why I said little counter Play
Cool! Here's mine, not that you asked...
Its in terms of how good I think they are from best to worst
by your tier list deathslinger is s teir since he has no counterplay so yeah also it is supposed to be a teir list on power or on like design i cant tell cause you have way to many killers over oni if its power and if its design then deathslinger is way to low
I just think those killers are better than Oni and I main Oni, Legion, Bubba, and Billy
If Windstorm was in his base kit he would be way higher
My tier list but based on how good the killers chase theme is
Thats good except Micheal should be S++++++++++++
Yeah but you need a Flashlight which are not always present or brought into a trial, also Flashlights have a limited amount of use, I have loaded into a trial with one against Hag and I ran out of batteries before she ran out of traps, hence why he put her in "a little counterplay".
If Flashights didn't destroy her traps I would have put her in S