Amazing Totem Placement!

Yet another great job at placing my totem in DbD!

Totem.jpg


Comments

  • And yes, my build is weird but I was trying something I saw on Twitch and didn't have all the addons or perks...

  • I mean all in good fun - if anything having such a blatant hex totem can net you some easy hits by placing 2 traps like 10m away from it to cover the edges of the rocks. Hey look now you protect your hex AND a generator - I would say that's value.

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    I mean all in good fun - if anything having such a blatant hex totem can net you some easy hits by placing 2 traps like 10m away from it to cover the edges of the rocks. Hey look now you protect your hex AND a generator - I would say that's value.

    But then every other gen gets done as you try to defend this totem out in the open lol

  • @jmaximo93 said:

    Yet another great job at placing my totem in DbD!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/X1TCEEW64FTV/totem.jpg

    That is the risk you have when running totem perks OP Alternatively the totem can be in a really good spot that survivors can never find and be overpowered. I reccomend you don't use totem perks if you want consistency in your games.

  • @Momentosis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584508#Comment_1584508

    But then every other gen gets done as you try to defend this totem out in the open lol

    It was implied but you obviously don't die if the totem breaks - that's just the risk of running Hexes in general. It's gonna net you a few hits and possibly a hook without you dedicating too much to it - make use of the scenario instead of immediately going into a mindset that defending = loss game because it 100% isn't the case unless you sit ontop of it.

    Notice in the screenshot the guy is playing Hag with Mint Rag attached