Better location than the wiki?

For specific details about add ons primarily? I notice most add ons that are listed on the wiki don't tell specific information on them about what they do.

I'm surprised with the following this game has there isn't more data like that on the wiki.

Things like...Slightly, Moderately, Considerably. What do those things mean precisely? Do they always mean the same thing even on different add ons?

Primarily curious about how much the doctors add ons increase his TR and then in turn DECREASE it when in cooldown.


Almost forgot the "stack" add ons. I think most of us know there are add ons that don't say stack yet they DO stack. I wouldn't be surprised if there are add ons that SAY stack and then don't stack.

Comments

  • You can just hover your mouse over the Slightly, Moderately, ... and it will show you the exact values.

  • I think DBD wiki is broken right now. For whatever reason all the number values were deleted from the descriptions. I don't know about any other site that would give details as well put as DBD wiki used to so I'm just hoping it will get fixed eventually.

  • The wiki has the information and has been mostly accurate from my experience - notice this on the wiki

    "Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them."

    Example: The Ghost Face:

    A successful reveal fully depletes The Ghost Face's Power gauge and automatically deactivates Night Shroud for 30 seconds.

    This also applies to when the power deactivates from an attack whether it is successful or not while Night Shroud is active.

    Brown Addon: Walleyes Matchbook Slightly reduces (-4 seconds) Night Shroud Recovery time.

    Put your mouse directly over the "Slightly reduces" on PC only and it should display.

  • @Kebek said:

    I think DBD wiki is broken right now. For whatever reason all the number values were deleted from the descriptions. I don't know about any other site that would give details as well put as DBD wiki used to so I'm just hoping it will get fixed eventually.

    Yeah some have them some don't. I could swear they all used to be there as well.

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1584459#Comment_1584459

    Yeah some have them some don't. I could swear they all used to be there as well.

    Working fine for me, I just tried it out.

  • Web dev here. Having the wiki only show detailed descriptions on mouseover is, quite frankly, awful for user experience. If you're playing the game and bring up the wiki on your phone (for example) to quickly check a perk/addon should be painless instead of having to scroll and try to tap.

    If there isn't a better place for people to go and check things, ping me. I can put together a quick, easy to use minisite if there's demand for one.

  • @SacrilegeGG said:

    Web dev here. Having the wiki only show detailed descriptions on mouseover is, quite frankly, awful for user experience. If you're playing the game and bring up the wiki on your phone (for example) to quickly check a perk/addon should be painless instead of having to scroll and try to tap.

    If there isn't a better place for people to go and check things, ping me. I can put together a quick, easy to use minisite if there's demand for one.

    Did you actually try bringing up the wiki on your phone before criticizing? Mouse-over isn't enabled there, like it explicitly says in the description of the function; rather, the values are displayed in a small font.