BHVR, Did you guys give up the war on hackers?
There are more hackers now than ever before.
Whatever method you're using to stop and punish them, it's not working right now.
My hacker reports submitted with solid video evidence have been ignored for more than a month.
Do you think creating and selling new content is a priority over stopping hackers?
I want an explanation of why sanctions against hackers have slowed sharply in recent period.
Comments
In 4700 hours of playing I have encountered 10 hackers at max. A good bunch over a two days a few months ago. I did not notice any recent increase of Hackers.
So I guess you got unlucky? OR not everyone you suspected hacking was actually hacking.
Are these blatant phase through the floor or permanent sprint, no mither unhookable cheaters? Or the invisible impossible to detect wall hackers fov increasers (not stretched res) that never ever fall for any mindgames?
That can't be an excuse of why they ignore my several tickets with very solid proof for over a month.
The hacker is still active, harassing tons of other players.
In my case the former was overwhelming.
Hackers are usually banned in waves. Instead of banning every Hacker/Cheater separately, they check what exactly was the Cheat and ban in waves.
Every Hacker I was able to track (one of them was from the Windows Store) got banned so far.
are you hacking not lag in the game or glitches or bug?
Someone streamed themselves cheating for a year and had them.
Its so disappointing how weak they are on hackers, i tried to report something once and it was such a waste of time and effort, here's a link to my experience
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/127813/how-do-you-make-a-support-ticket#latest