Strange Noise
So I was playing against a Pig when a strange noise came from behind me. Luckily I was safe enough to record it. Can anybody watch the video and help me understand what this is?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksf6D1EOx9w&feature=youtu.be
Comments
Windows movie maker ?
That is the noise of an item being yeeted because of Franklin's Demise.
Pretty cool, right?
Never heard that before. Did you have anything playing outside the game?
^ this, it's probably Franklin's Demise.
Nah it is Franklin's cause I've experienced it before. I was a split-second too late and the item disintegrated in my hands.
It was truly, the 3rd saddest moment of my life.
What were the other two? For me just recently I died on my first hook while my teammates were doing nothing and crouch walking all over the map. :(
It's Franklin's but it kinda sounds similar to Pyramid Head dragging his blade for some reason. When Franklin's was changed I camped an item cause I wanted to see it go and that's the noise.
Oh uh,
My boyfriend currently dying of cancer in another country and thanks to corona I can't be with him rn is one of them. And no offence but I don't feel like sharing number 1,irs really personal.
Oh my god, I'm really sorry, I thought you meant the saddest moments in this game, I'm really sorry. :(
Oh, uh, no, I meant 3rd saddest ever in my life properly. Sorry for bringing it up man.
It's all good tho.