When is Console going to get the new killer, survivor, and the graphics update?
Title^^
Title^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd assume when PC does.
September 8 unless things change
PC already has it though?
No, its on the test server, also known as the PTB.
no that was the ptb which already ended. PC does get to test out the update but it goes live for all platforms at the same time.
Same day as everyone else does. PC only got to test it out on the Public Test Build.
No, we have the PTB for testing. The full chapter has yet to release.
I always wondered about the whole PTB. When PC gets to test out things. That doesn't carry bp and bloodweb items does it? I'm just assuming because with new survs and killers and new perks and all don't transfer (?)
They usually take your save from a few days before the ptb. Problen is that because of this a lot of people bring their best items/add ons every game because it wont be saved to their original account. Which probably skews feedback a little
Why was this PTB so short?
1 week is pretty normal length for a PTB. I guess there were some that went on for 2 weeks but got a rework after one week.
nowadays it’s usually 1 week PTB and then 2 weeks until release
Are we getting a new trailer for this chapter?
I hope so. :)
Becuz there is no need of more time to acknowlegde u made a disaster chapter.
LOL
is that what most chapters are called these days.