can we please get a 2x bp event?
pretty please? I just want to recover everything from my ps4 account perk wise, prestige wise etc
pretty please? I just want to recover everything from my ps4 account perk wise, prestige wise etc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we should have 2x bps permanently :D
I don't even remember when we had last bloodhunt. I would really like to play for 2x bp this weekend.
I think the last double bp was around either 8 months ago or 9, we had the 1.5 for the covid but that was it, we didn't even got one for the 4th year anniversary
2x BP events are fun for some reason.
Seems they bring more players in and wait times are faster.
Also the idea of loading up on cash and going on a shopping spree is uplifting!
At least monthly or bi-monthly would suffice, as so to not overdo it, keeping players coming in excited for 2xBP and not getting bored with those events.
The last 2x bp event was like June 20ish until mid July for the 4th Anniversary event.
That was the 1.5 for the covid.
Why? U dont like to play the same charactee for months? Isnt it fun? :^)