Challenge: What Would You Do If You Had To Cut,Rework,Buff,And Nerf 5 Killers?
Rules are simple. You must pick 5 killers to buff,nerf,rework, and cut. No killer is left the same. You can put 1 extra in any category since there are currently 21 killers. I wonder what people will pick. Heres mine.
Allow me to explain.
The only one I think should be nerfed is spirit, the rest are just better than average and I thought they could maybe survive nerfs.
Everyone in buffs is someone I consider too weak, except doc and ghost face. They're only here because I didn't want to do anything else with them.
Demo, Freddy, and Blight all scream wasted potential to me. Death Slinger isn't fun to verse imo. And while Hag is fine, I think they could do more with the blair witch concept than teleportation traps.
Legion is legion, I don't think I need to explain more. Billy is cut because Bubba. Nurse is a ######### to balance since she doesn't fit the mold literally every other killer falls into. Clown and Plague just didn't beat the opposition.
Let me know what you all think!

Comments
Blight isn't even out yet.
So? They aren't gonna rework his power.
Cut: Leatherface. Just hate him and what he represents in the game.
Nerf: Hag (minimum safe distance from hook)
Buff: Pig. Half of her add-ons are trash and some are even harmful to run. Small tweaks to things like Ambush could easily make her a top tier killer.
Buff: Trapper. He just needs it.
Buff: Legion. Not a terrible killer, but needs some slight tweaks.
Nerf: Spirit, Blight, Oni, Freddy, and Doc
These are my picks simply because they could survive the nerfs and still be strong and unique contenders.
Buff: Nurse, Ghostface, Trapper, Demo, and Pyramid Head
Nurse is here not really because she needs buffs, but because I like her as a concept and I wish she was still playable. Ghostface isn't the worst killer around but any nerf would kill him so I protect the stalky boy here. Trapper is an obvious pick. Demo just needs a few tweaks to shred and portals and he'll be a great killer. Pyramid Head isn't starving for buffs but he could use some tweaks to make him less reliant on his cages while also giving him ease of access to them.
Rework: Myers, Bubba, Huntress, Hag, Pig, and Legion
Myers is too iconic to cut, but his power is too simplistic to leave as is. Maybe he could passively gain EW over time, instead of relying solely on stalking. Bubba is in the same boat except his problem is a power that has too few dimensions. Having a built in slowdown tool like Freddy does would do wonders. Huntress is too map dependent and this needs to change. Easiest fix is the old +1% MS for each hatchet missing. Hag only has defensive tools and also has enough of them to play a boring web style game. She needs a tool that encourages straying from her web, maybe being able to hex generators by interacting with them but she can't teleport within 32m of those hexed generators. Pig is iconic but her power doesn't do her character justice. She needs a trap that fits her character, I can't recall any specifics but something that punishes cooperation and that can have no escape sounds good to me. Legion is an interesting concept but currently the linearity of their spread injury then m1 chase is very boring. Maybe they can have a fast transition out of frenzy after they vault.
Cut: Deathslinger, Clown, Billy, Wraith, and Plague
All these killers are not iconic or unique enough to keep around.
Agree to this very much so. But for an added input.
Nurse rework. Personally I dont see her power as a Blink. It's at this point a Flash Step.
To me a Blink is if you look towards the distance. And (in terms of clicking a button) blink to a pinpointed spot in the distance. This would give a slight gamble 50/50 in Nurse's favor.
So to rework her as a true Blink. Allow her to look towards her Horizon and click at a point where she will Blink to. (Allow her to 45* angle swing radius as per blink is now)
Cut: Pyramidhead. He's a clunky mess. None of my friends nor I enjoy playing the guy, nor against him.
Nerf: Spirit. Make it so that she leaves a trail of black scratch marks or black pools of blood when she's phasing.
Nerf: Deathslinger. He needs a cd when he withdraws his gun after ADS, so that he doesn't get free zoning from spamming it.
Rework: Legion, Clown, and Piggy need a complete overhaul of some if not all of their mechanics.
Rework: Pig. Make it so that survivors never get their helmet off on the first or last try. That's a start. Make it so that she can teabag like Ghostface as well.
Rework: Freddy. Freddy's base kit is too strong and needs to be transferred to some of his addons. Base Freddy shouldn't be snares. It should be dream pallets.
Rework: Huntress. Iri head and exhaustion addons need to go. Clown exhaustion addons need to go.
Rework: I'm all for an rework overhaul for Leatherface as well. His power just encourages scummy play.
Buff: Trapper. Should have a base kit brown trapper bag.
Buff: Myers. Need some sort of buff. On certain maps with a ton of LoS blocks and pallets, he's weak as hell.
Buff: Wraith. Needs base kit yellow windstorm.
Buff: Billy. Make Billy's Mother's Helper addon the old spark plug. Make the grease addon give an increased movement speed of 0.2 seconds after taking a stun.
But they are going to buff him and fix his hitbox. It's too early to judge a killer's power and see whether he warrants a buff, nerf or a rework.
This is going off the build they showed in the ptb. If you don't wanna include it you don't have to. Also, doesn't matter how much they tweak his numbers, I'm still gonna want him reworked because of how it doesn't fit his lore.
Buff: Michael, Pig, Pyramid Head, Blight, Demogorgon
I feel like the only one I need to explain is Pyramid Head. Zoning is a really stupid, brainless tactic that I hate, but the reason people do it so much is because it's not only really good; it's just so inferior to Punishment attacks. I think that if they made zoning a lot harder but tweaked Punishment to make it stronger/more approachable, it would be a nerf to bad players who just zone but a serious buff to high-level PH players who actually understand you have a ranged attack that goes through ######### i n g w a l l s.
Nerf: Oni, Ghostface, Doctor, Huntress, Bubba
With the exception of Doctor and Bubba, this is my "leave them alone" category. I just don't like Doctor, and Bubba is... ######### stupid.
Rework: Legion, Nurse, Spirit, Deathslinger, Wraith
I feel like I don't need to explain any of these. Four of these Killers are ridiculously boring to face, whether they be totally OP or suck absolute weewee. And Wraith is just... Wraith is Wraith.
Cut: Freddy, Clown, Trapper, Hag, Hillbilly
Again, I only put Hag and Hillbilly here to fill up space. The other three, though... chases in this game are all about movement and positioning. Survivor movement is the one thing that enables them to loop and, you know, play the game. Most Killers' chase powers are about punishing Survivors for messing up their own movement and positioning. But Trapper, Clown, and Freddy's chase powers are all completely focused on severely limiting Survivor movement and positioning, or just outright disabling it entirely, whether or not the Survivor is good at it. It's awful game design and I genuinely think none of these Killers should have ever been made. These Killers are about disabling the Survivors' core chase fundamentals. It sucks.
You legit put four licensed killers as iconic enough to keep yet two of the most iconic characters in game you cut?
Yikes.