It always goes both ways...

Survivor mains complain that killer are toxic, camper, tunneling etc but you also have to see the other side of the medal.

I play both roles, recently not so much killer so i decided to mix up my game with "Play what you verse" - which i did. Going back to my 50/50.

We had a long game, i play Wraith and they are very obvious SWF in coms, Tbaging, tounting, a little bit clicky, Head-on, the typical BS you have to go through.

I played a really ######### round but still I win the game eventually relativly easy by playing smart and pressure gens, almost double pip and almost max out on bloodpoints. Had 9 or 10 hooks i think until the endgame.

2 People Dead, 1 on the hook and one on deathhook. I see the last guy, i follow him, he is about to die... and the guy on hook DCs so the last one gets hatch last second.


Wraith4.jpg Wraith1.jpg Wraith2.jpg Wraith3.jpg

You can imagine how hard i camped and tunneled them when they have 25 and 20 K bloodpoints even tho they died. Made me honestly a bit angry, that they have the audacity to even say anything after that.

Games like these always remind me that not only killer are the "bad guys" - it goes always both ways. Killer mains have to deal with a lot of toxicness aswell. Not saying its fine to play like a douch as killer because of that, but also try emphathize with them.

Thats it, have a nice day and try to be friendly to our killer mains, they have to deal a lot of bs aswell ☺️

Comments

  • This should be something that doesn't need to be pointed out. But unfortunately so many people who play this game believe they can do no wrong. Both sides are toxic to an extent and everyone should bear that in mind. Before you stop to talk ######### you have to consider the other person's point of view. Like this scenario here, I see both points of view. They disconnected because the game was taking entirely too long, but if the guy was about to die anyway, what's a few more seconds so the match is finished fairly?

  • tho people need to grow up.

  • I am triggered that they said you lost.

    How'd he lose? It was not only a 3k, but the only reason it wasn't 4 is someone dc'd and their lucky ass got hatch. You didn't WIN, you degenerates. Imagine being that desperate. Imagine being so oblivious that you think that the killer's performance must be immaculate to deserve a win. Don't deny it. YOU lost. YOU'RE bad.

  • I agree with @EntitledKillerMain completely here. Shocking, I know.

    It seems like you did your job though. You STALLED the game and picked them off one by one and they got mad because they got completely outclassed.


    But as the title says, it goes BOTH ways and it looks like you did provoke them in endgame chat. Yes, they are clearly in the wrong but you aren't a saint in this situation.

  • As a killer main I can assure that what you said is real.

    Getting hate comments from survivors is pretttttyy common, more than people think.


  • @Maperson said:

    There should be some better punishment for insults, if devs started banning for it we would see it much, much less

    Half of the fun is the post game chat

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    This should be something that doesn't need to be pointed out. But unfortunately so many people who play this game believe they can do no wrong. Both sides are toxic to an extent and everyone should bear that in mind. Before you stop to talk ######### you have to consider the other person's point of view. Like this scenario here, I see both points of view. They disconnected because the game was taking entirely too long, but if the guy was about to die anyway, what's a few more seconds so the match is finished fairly?

    I mean honestly the game was not that long, it was longer then usual, but they exaggerated a lot just to make a random, sensless point.

    And yes, the DC was only for last guy so he can get hatch. The guy on the hook was dead, but hatch was not opening fast enough... without DC tho.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I agree with @EntitledKillerMain completely here. Shocking, I know.

    It seems like you did your job though. You STALLED the game and picked them off one by one and they got mad because they got completely outclassed.

    But as the title says, it goes BOTH ways and it looks like you did provoke them in endgame chat. Yes, they are clearly in the wrong but you aren't a saint in this situation.

    Not saying i am a saint, but after a game like that including quite a bit SWF toxicness (the usual stuff i know.. you get that often but still) and then the DC at the end... not easy to take that silence. I guess i was weak there tho.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577292#Comment_1577292

    Not saying i am a saint, but after a game like that including quite a bit SWF toxicness (the usual stuff i know.. you get that often but still) and then the DC at the end... not easy to take that silence. I guess i was weak there tho.

    What's sad though is that people will DC anyway. I had a game as Pig last night against 2 identical Nea and Claudette pairs. One Nea pointed at a Claudette in a locker. Yeah, it was a grab, but I hate snitches. Dropped the Claudette and proceeded to hook the Nea. Nea DC'd, and I tried to drop the Claudette so she'd keep going. She DC'd too.

    AGAINST A PIG.

  • Meh who cares if they dc for hatch. They gave up all of their points so their buddy could have a couple extra and deny you some as well. Sure it's a smooth brain move, but I'm not going to go ape on them in chat for it.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577302#Comment_1577302

    Well, insults can sometimes go too far, my friend stopped playing bcs they were insulting his mother, she died few years ago and he never really recovered, now imagine if that happens every few games..

    If only there was a way to minimize chat...

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577198#Comment_1577198

    I mean honestly the game was not that long, it was longer then usual, but they exaggerated a lot just to make a random, sensless point.

    And yes, the DC was only for last guy so he can get hatch. The guy on the hook was dead, but hatch was not opening fast enough... without DC tho.

    Oh, gotcha. Yeah, both sides have a tendency to do that when they don't get their way.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1577316#Comment_1577316

    What's sad though is that people will DC anyway. I had a game as Pig last night against 2 identical Nea and Claudette pairs. One Nea pointed at a Claudette in a locker. Yeah, it was a grab, but I hate snitches. Dropped the Claudette and proceeded to hook the Nea. Nea DC'd, and I tried to drop the Claudette so she'd keep going. She DC'd too.

    AGAINST A PIG.

    Similar but different thing happened today. I was oni and these two idiots (yui and nea)kept trying to window and dumb tech me. I kill both of them in 2 seconds bc they kept doing this. Both dc as soon as they get downed. I feel bad for the remaining two and I farm with them. Obviously I didnt pip in what should have been merciless. Anyways the yui dms me saying I was hacking bc her techs didnt work. She literally messed up her window tech timing and got grabbed trying to dumb tech(I had enduring) messing up her window tech didn't even kill her as I check for them after every vault. But yeah, people are just snowflakes and its usually the ones who try to be toxic and/or try to make a fool out of a sentient killer.