Please tell me, that you will not dump the main idea of that concept, you have accepted.
If you will not implement Mask Expression feature, which, at least for me, was the main reason I liked and voted for that set, I will not be buying it or the rift you are putting it in.
Just saying. Please make this cool feature real.


Comments
I agree with you. The mask makes this super cool.
Have we had any update on this skin?
We should have no reason to preseume anything will happen until we have confirmation.
Masus found render, but there was no information about changing masks
Take leaks with several thousand grains of salt.
I'd be so pissed if this wasn't included, that mask thing would be so cool.
Better to ask before we get something that can't be fixed
The reason I voted for it is because of the mask. If it releases without facial expressions imma be mad.
Personally don't like the mask concept but given it won their contest I don't see why it wouldn't be implemented.
I can see them releasing multiple masks to choose from but I don't see it being one mask that changes expressions.
Do you really think any of the devs would come up in the forums and be like "Hey OP,don't worry this skin will look completely garbage" ?
I'm 100% sure that they can't and won't be able to implement this kind of mechanic just for this one single skin.
Don't forget that those are the same devs that try to sell you "legendary" skins that don't even have special weapons,voice acting or animations.
Jokes on you, if it is in the Rift, it will most likely in the free Track, so you will get it :> (if you play)
But I doubt that the masks will happen like this. Like it was said on the Claudette-Outfit - it is an inspiration, nothing more.
What baffles me, is that it costs very little for them to make something that everybody would love or just not choose something they know they can't fully make.
Considering how lazily executed are legendary skins, I already know they are going to ruin this awesome concept.
I really think this could change dbd cosmetics for the better. I'd love reactive skins in this game.