That was NOT a hit, nice hitboxes...
Imagine playing a match vs a Myers who gets to tier 3 and all of your teammates stay close to one another getting all downed, one on hook and about to die, 2 slugged, you get spotted, now, add a last hit with "fixed hitboxes". Nice one right? The best part is that Myers is my Nemesis, and he's the only kiler that makes me nervous and makes me make a lot of mistakes...
And no, I had green Ping, nothing to do with that, maybe the killer's ping?
AAAAAAND, I got it in a video, LOL.
Comments
Living the dream, I envy you!
Here's the vid btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0zMQrpvk7UHoly ######### bro you and me are in the same situation that happens almost every game lol.
amen
what was your ping?
THANK GOD! It's not just me! I was like 3 meters away and I even used Dead Hard! WTH right?!
Nah I get you nk I got loads of clips of VPN bad wifi killers jsut ping lock the lobby easy fix or let us see killers ping.
I don't remember the exact number but it was green and I'm always around 20-50 tops
Looks like the change isn't working properly then. The way they described it was that the laggier player will always lose
That has nothing to do with hitboxes.
This killer just had horrible ping and the hit validation just didn't work in that moment (They did say that this system is still in beta)
Frustrating but that's just your average DBD experience.
Both are equally bad ain't them? Both Killer ping giving him an aid and hitboxes not working every now and then?
It really is just a latency problem.
Hitboxes in this game are pretty much alright,but extreme latency causes super weird hits like these.
Like everyone else said, this has nothing to do with hitboxes. I think what could be happened there is a desynchronization with you with the server, and since the servers didacts what the other(including the Killer) sees, for him you were where you get the first hit, and after that, for some reason your client got desync with the server or for some other reason it didnt received your movements. or it could be the other way around, the Killer got desync.
This happes sometimes with me too, what happened to me was like: I was looping around a car(was the same map as you) and suddently the Killer stopped chasing me and started going against the edge of the map(???) and then from nothing I got downed. What happened there on my guess I got desync with the server and since the servers uses the last movements I was sending(running in a direction), on the Killer side and for the server I was running away from the loop in a straight line.
*EDIT: Conclusion: latency.
Funny thing, hits like that started happening to me when crossplay was added, I mean probably it has nothing to do with it but yesterday I was on soffocation pit, you know where the god window is right? Well I used it once, and when I was about to go out of the door, I got hit from the window side, that is like 6-8 meters away.
I gave up, gave the kill.