Falsified Hill Glitch?

I was just playing a round with a group of Survivors and saw where one looked like they had gotten stuck on the hill. I go the lunge attack before I realized it and left him be. I come back a bit later and they is still there, but with a friend next to them healing them. I tried to push the survivor out of lock and went on about my business. I looked back later in the match and the "Trapped" survivor was taking off up the hill, but with his healer down in their place. So this time, I downed and moved the "Stuck" survivor in a show of good faith. I *can't* be certain, but I think they may have been trying to fake the bug. Anyone else come across something similar?

Comments

  • I heard some have been able to escape.

    you can heal a hill-grabbed. First-time I was stuck someone came to heal me and then they too became a member of hill-grabbed. Lol ๐Ÿ˜

  • I want to give them the BOTD but I think they were trying to pull a fast one me.

  • I played as Nurse and hit the Claudette standing in hill spot with a blink attack. It was too fast to realise that she might stuck. But when I hit her she ran away.

  • @kaeru said:

    I played as Nurse and hit the Claudette standing in hill spot with a blink attack. It was too fast to realise that she might stuck. But when I hit her she ran away.

    Usually a little bit of sprint burst helps survivors climb the invisible wall and get off.

  • I've gotten myself unstuck while wiggling/trying to run away for a bit. Takes awhile but it's possible. Think it took me like 2 gens and a person's hook state in one match.

  • I've been able to wiggle off of it.

  • I was able to Dead Hard out of it once, so it's definitely possible.

  • Confirming that it's definitely possible to escape. I held W and at some point I just broke through it and was able to leave.