When you don't know the only rescuer is stuck in a bug.
No blood points for anyone.
No blood points for anyone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, damn. You hate to see that
Had a match like that, but the Wraith figured out what happened, and decided to farm with us instead.
this better get fix really soon.
This bug has gotten me into a moral dilemma more than once, if I hook the survivor that got stuck in the bug I feel that I am a dick, if I don't I feel that I am playing dumb. I just slug them for 30 seconds and if nobody has picked the up by that time I hook them.
This has happened to me a couple times lately and is horrible being hook for the first time and you see a claud spinning in place. Only to see the killer get dissappointed when he sees the survivor stuck.
Oh wow, that makes me want to yell the French word for egg.