How to lose friends in Dbd

You there! Do you have too many friends in Dead By Daylight? Well fear not! Pick any 4 of these perks, and you will lose 100% of your friends, 100% of the time!

-Thanatophobia

-Coulrophobia

-Overwhelming Presence

-Sloppy Butcher

-Nurses' calling

Because as I always like to say, survivors that heal have the big gae!

Comments

  • Making them waste time healing is one of the strategies that I most like.

    The other one is gen regressing builds.

    Yeah, absolutely annoying to play against, but that's how you counter gen speeds.

  • @sad_killer_main said:

    Making them waste time healing is one of the strategies that I most like.

    The other one is gen regressing builds.

    Yeah, absolutely annoying to play against, but that's how you counter gen speeds.

    I have a build a called "FU*K GENS" and it consists of Surv, Overcharge, Ruin, and Dragon's grip.

    Not that you asked, i'm just saying I have a solution for everything.

  • A personal favourite of mine I like to do to randoms (Since I have no friends to play DbD with) is use my trusty Pebble at the Blendette that's just Self-Caring away in the corner. It's always such a strange coincidence the killer arrives moments later. Almost like something attracted them! ๐Ÿค”

    We become great friends afterwards. They send me such nice messages!

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    A personal favourite of mine I like to do to randoms (Since I have no friends to play DbD with) is use my trusty Pebble at the Blendette that's just Self-Caring away in the corner. It's always such a strange coincidence the killer arrives moments later. Almost like something attracted them! ๐Ÿค”

    We become great friends afterwards. They send me such nice messages!

    As a Blendette main I highly encourage you continue this behaviour so we can kill the weaklings and reclaim our reputation as self-caring mid-chase only to go down seconds later after having dropped shack pallet in 2 seconds.

    Truly, our name has been tarnished in recent times.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1573384#Comment_1573384

    I have a build a called "FU*K GENS" and it consists of Surv, Overcharge, Ruin, and Dragon's grip.

    Not that you asked, i'm just saying I have a solution for everything.

    Ruin? It doesn't really go that well with Overcharge and Dragon's grip, though..

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    A personal favourite of mine I like to do to randoms (Since I have no friends to play DbD with) is use my trusty Pebble at the Blendette that's just Self-Caring away in the corner. It's always such a strange coincidence the killer arrives moments later. Almost like something attracted them! ๐Ÿค”

    We become great friends afterwards. They send me such nice messages!

    LOOOL NEVER HEARD ABOUT SOMEBODY DOING THAT.

    Omg that's hilarious, you can troll a bunch by doing that.

    If I'm bored I can try that tho in survivor games hahahaha.

  • @MrLimonka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1573400#Comment_1573400

    Ruin? It doesn't really go that well with Overcharge and Dragon's grip, though..

    The point isn't cohesion.The point is fu*k gens.

  • Ok, you convinced me. I'm going to run this build on every killer now. Fu*k gens indeed

  • do you mean for real or just for the meme? because I've seen and heard about many friendships broken by this game, especially in SWFs.

  • @YaiPa said:

    do you mean for real or just for the meme? because I've seen and heard about many friendships broken by this game, especially in SWFs.

    For a meme

    I don't condone intentionally severing friendships