Your tactics without tracking as spirit?

First of all I know there is probably 100 questions about the spirit. My answer might be in these forums. But I don't have hours to search for it. So, guys, I've seen that the blood tracks in ghost mode aren't supposed to be there. In the ptb every streamer I've seen was using the scratch marks in a chase. I've been thinking about it and I do not see how ill be able to perform well with her in a chase. Do you guys have some ideas, tactics that you thought of for the spirit?
P-S: They made the spirit this way, let's accept it. I just want to know the strats because I might but this killer but I need to know she will be fun enough...

Comments

  • Since the spirit cannot see bloodstains while haunting you're going to have to rely on three things:
    - Audio
    - Scratchmarks
    - The map

    Just because you can't see survivors doesn't mean you can't hear them. If the grunts of agony are very loud then swing as you might be on top of the survivors.

    Scratchmarks will be a key indicator for novices so get Predator on the Spirit for decent tracking.

    Since bloodstains aren't an option some map items are just as good. Things like "Grass, Corn, and Bamboo" move when survivors move through them. The Spirit on Coldwind Farm is very effective because of this fact.
  • Peasant said:
    Since the spirit cannot see bloodstains while haunting you're going to have to rely on three things:
    - Audio
    - Scratchmarks
    - The map

    Just because you can't see survivors doesn't mean you can't hear them. If the grunts of agony are very loud then swing as you might be on top of the survivors.

    Scratchmarks will be a key indicator for novices so get Predator on the Spirit for decent tracking.

    Since bloodstains aren't an option some map items are just as good. Things like "Grass, Corn, and Bamboo" move when survivors move through them. The Spirit on Coldwind Farm is very effective because of this fact.
    You can hear the survivors well in ghost mode? I thought this was impossible, that they were mute in this world
  • @Peasant said:
    Since the spirit cannot see bloodstains while haunting you're going to have to rely on three things:

    • Audio
    • Scratchmarks
    • The map

    Just because you can't see survivors doesn't mean you can't hear them. If the grunts of agony are very loud then swing as you might be on top of the survivors.

    Scratchmarks will be a key indicator for novices so get Predator on the Spirit for decent tracking.

    Since bloodstains aren't an option some map items are just as good. Things like "Grass, Corn, and Bamboo" move when survivors move through them. The Spirit on Coldwind Farm is very effective because of this fact.

    Iron will will become meta now. You cant hear the usual footstep or gras sounds while phase walking because there is a permanent weird loud sound being on top of all the other sounds.

    Mostly it will be a 20 sec cd mindgame, thats why many killers complained and gave bad feedback

  • Peasant said:
    Since the spirit cannot see bloodstains while haunting you're going to have to rely on three things:
    - Audio
    - Scratchmarks
    - The map

    Just because you can't see survivors doesn't mean you can't hear them. If the grunts of agony are very loud then swing as you might be on top of the survivors.

    Scratchmarks will be a key indicator for novices so get Predator on the Spirit for decent tracking.

    Since bloodstains aren't an option some map items are just as good. Things like "Grass, Corn, and Bamboo" move when survivors move through them. The Spirit on Coldwind Farm is very effective because of this fact.
    You can hear the survivors well in ghost mode? I thought this was impossible, that they were mute in this world
    "Stridor".
  • First of all I know there is probably 100 questions about the spirit. My answer might be in these forums. But I don't have hours to search for it. So, guys, I've seen that the blood tracks in ghost mode aren't supposed to be there. In the ptb every streamer I've seen was using the scratch marks in a chase. I've been thinking about it and I do not see how ill be able to perform well with her in a chase. Do you guys have some ideas, tactics that you thought of for the spirit?
    P-S: They made the spirit this way, let's accept it. I just want to know the strats because I might but this killer but I need to know she will be fun enough...
    We do not even know the final result for the spirit, some things could probably change. 
  • Play Wraith instead.
  • Iceman said: hi
    First of all I know there is probably 100 questions about the spirit. My answer might be in these forums. But I don't have hours to search for it. So, guys, I've seen that the blood tracks in ghost mode aren't supposed to be there. In the ptb every streamer I've seen was using the scratch marks in a chase. I've been thinking about it and I do not see how ill be able to perform well with her in a chase. Do you guys have some ideas, tactics that you thought of for the spirit?
    P-S: They made the spirit this way, let's accept it. I just want to know the strats because I might but this killer but I need to know she will be fun enough...
    We do not even know the final result for the spirit, some things could probably change. 

    Last stream they said she will be released as is unfortunately. We'll see how good she is soon
  • You also could use her ability in short burst to mislead the survivor in which direction you are going
  • We know how the spirit will be. Anyways thank you guys Peasant and Master. That's pretty much what I needed to know