BBQ is on the shrine just a friendly PSA
that is all
that is all
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol I just spent so much time getting it yesterday. Fml.
its been ther like 3 or 4 times already. and by this time almost everyone has the perk lol, i would like to see newer perks... not the old ones tbh- im still waiting for inner strenght since i hate nancy and i dont want to waste money on her.
@johnmwarner Bless your sweet soul 🥺 TY!
Not everyone has it. I keep barely missing Dead Hard. I know it’s worth but I keep missing it because I’m taking a break, playing a new game that week, or don’t have the shards.
Im sure someone will appreciate this reminder.
Edit: I miss HybridPanda
@Deathslinger For sure! It's easy to forget to check the shrine so I really appreciate the PSAs 🙏
Damn imagine thinking absolutely zero new players at all whatsoever have started playing since the last time bbq was on the shrine.
The important thing to remember is that when your teammate gets picked up, hop into a locker and count to five.
...or if you're like me and too slow to hide your aura, get into the locker as soon as the killer starts looking for people post hook and then leave after the aura goes away and crouch nearby and giggle as the killer starts checking lockers near you.
He has streamed like 3 times in the last month!!!
That’s good, but I only watched his YT vids, including the Shrine Watch series every week. I would have liked to see him continue that.