What's your biggest fail?

Had a really bad day at work and wanted to take some frustrations out. Loaded in as rank 13 pallet Freddy with an ebony. With noed and blood warden. Didnt tunnel off hook. Got a full team of rank 4-5.

Morid first guy as last gen popped. He DC'd. One left with key found in game. Other 2 tbagged on the way out. Didnt help my frustrations lol.

Karma is a #########!

Comments

  • @csandman1977 said:

    Had a really bad day at work and wanted to take some frustrations out. Loaded in as rank 13 pallet Freddy with an ebony. With noed and blood warden. Didnt tunnel off hook. Got a full team of rank 4-5.

    Morid first guy as last gen popped. He DC'd. One left with key found in game. Other 2 tbagged on the way out. Didnt help my frustrations lol.

    Karma is a #########!

    The other day I played a Bubba match against a group of complete potatoes who just camped pallets all game. And I lost, because they just never ran out of safe pallets to camp (damn you, Blood Lodge!)

    Then I felt bad for losing to potatoes. At least they didn't tbag.

  • That time I was so mad at a bad game the next time I brought iri head + infantry belt huntress and still only got 2 kills...

  • That's why I almost never run moris.

    Generator's speeds are completely unfair, so If you run a mori, survivors will just play sneaky and gen rushing like crazy.

    Thus, if you try to run a mori to have fun, you'll end up having less fun that if you play without it.

    That's why I always laugh at people who think that moris are unbalanced; they completely are.

    But if you use it, they'll feel that they are playing against the clock, so they'll interact less with you.

    Never use moris believe me, it's a waste of time.

  • Had a crappy day. Brought a slowdown Freddy with an Ebony.

    Don't ask me how, but I still lost.

    But yeah, I deserved it. 🤣

  • Pretty much my biggest fail is life. Never been very good at it.


    also, first marriage was a HUGE disaster. The ex has been dubbed She-Beast for her brutality. Truly rare, resentful, aggressive specimen of the female species.

    p.s. I tend to mash the basic attack turning into a lunge which completely messes me over a lot.

  • A couple months ago, I was playing as Hag against a non toxic swf and managed to 3 gen them.

    3 survivors and I danced around these 3 gens for what seemed like forever. I finally down them all and put down my controller, just relieved to have slugged them. My gf who is watching yells out: "He might have unbreakable!"

    My tiny hag brain went for a walk at this point and boom! hit with DS. They raise one another, and about 15 seconds, all 3 of them escape via hatch w key. I am dumb af. Sure won't do that again.