Well, I'm ######### done.
Between server ######### breaking and giving me a disconnection penalty, leaving because "oops I got stuck on a ######### rock and the survivors never wanted to end the game" and other LOVELY pieces of game design I'm ######### done.
Enjoy your game, it'll be dead soon anyway.
Peace.

Comments
Ban sucks, that's for sure. I don't think it should go up that high.
How many times do you have to leave to get it to six hours? I am a chronic leaver and my bans are only 5 minutes.
Looks like not many players check social media posts of how Chapter 17 has the hill bug fixed.
If the hill bug is fixed, they need to push it by itself. Waiting 2 weeks to fix something that broken is garbage.
It's expected for most games to drop several fixes in one big patch rather than hotfixes.
Bye
I really have no idea how people get stuck in the hill i've only seen it once and it's never happened to me a single time. Also how you got a 6 hour lock on matchmaking?
My maximum amount EVER was 15 minutes, because my PC crashed, i got three objects on midwich AND dedicated servers let a lagging survivor through all my doc shocks.
6 hour lock implies multiple dc's and despite the hill being annoying it can't be responsible for all those.
Either you've been hacked, or you are a chronic disconnector.
Servers are even worse after so called "Server Side HIt Validation".
Dev's have officiallly broken the game.
Post number 99 where someone says the game will die anyways while the player count is pretty big
You know survivors can get underneath hook survivor again as well.
Man, you are getting caught on a ton of bugs.... I don't get why you came to the forum... Send a ticket to BHVR support! Maybe they can do something about it after they check you log and discover you're talking the truth...
In chapter 17?
should be 5 mins max for a DC. Frankly 5 mins is enough to atone for your sin & this isn’t a competitive game so not sure why they are so serious on long bans for DC.
I guess they seem to forget this game still has Lag Switchers, VPN Killers, game breaking glitches, modders etc.
Right now. It is a bug that was taken out but it's back to stop killer from picking them up. Mostly seeing in basement and some are exploiting it. There is support to be a barrier underneath survivor on hook to stop it.
I bet you dc when ruin pops 30 seconds into the match huh? You’ve apparently rage quit A LOT for it to be this long. Finally got what you deserved in my opinion.
Oh ok I thought you meant hook tech.
Bruh, I didn't even know the ban went this high. Not gonna lie, perhaps this game isn't meant for you if you d/c THIS much my dude.
if killer afk you cant leave. leave = ban. nice
What? Finish the gens and walk out the door.
is it interesting? survivors dont do gens when they see killer afk, they just farm bp
See you tomorrow