The definitive solo queue build

This is the build you need to win high level games in DBD.

  1. Iron Will (most consistent perk in the game. pretty much always helpful)
  2. Healing Perk (Bond, Blood Pact, Aftercare, Self-Care, Inner Strength etc.)
  3. Exhaustion perk (anything works as long as you can use it to last longer in chases)
  4. Obsession Perk (protects against auto-loss tunnel games with no Obsession)

Comments

  • the real solo queue build is left behind + key, hiding all game. 100% win rate.

  • No Kindred? I feel like I basically have to have Kindred on in order to be even remotely efficient in the game. Too many times when I was going for the adept achievements where I would be a step behind someone else going to the hook from the other direction. With Kindred, I'd have known they were going to make the save and I wouldn't have wasted 20 seconds worth of repair time on a jog.

  • Iron Will - check

    Inner Strength - check

    Exhaustion perk - sometimes. If I'm not using Bond, Q&q or Head On, I go with Sprint Burst.

    As for the 4th, that's reserved for Spine Chill. I often get to be the obsession even when 3 others are running DS.

  • I'm currently going Bond + Kindred + Windows of Opportunity + Open-Handed. Lets me see for days where Survivors are, where the Killer is if someone is hooked, and which pallets haven't been broken yet. :P

  • Bond + Kindred + Open-Handed + Iron Will is my solo build.