Share your most funny vids
Here are mine:
"Why you do this?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_paji5yjpI"F this S..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_Tg5j64Vk"Ultimate sad anime goodbye ever"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpIRof_qRc8Here are mine:
"Why you do this?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_paji5yjpI"F this S..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_Tg5j64Vk"Ultimate sad anime goodbye ever"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpIRof_qRc8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have tons more if you'd like to watch them, this are the ones I found first
This is my most popular video (over 800,000 views), maybe some folks here will like it:
edit: bah, the web player is silent by default. Gotta click that Speaker.
That turn around at the exit gate though
It was beautiful...
Gotta go with these two for now. I usually have my funniest matches off stream sadly XD
https://www.twitch.tv/rakimsockem/clip/FriendlyJazzyChimpanzeeBIRB?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time https://www.twitch.tv/rakimsockem/clip/ImpossibleHonestParrotRalpherZ?filter=clips&range=all&sort=timeLOL nevermind scratch that. There was this fun one.
https://www.twitch.tv/rakimsockem/clip/CooperativeBetterSushiVoteNay?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time
I have quite a few clips saved but I think this one is my favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW7B_CT6ZRgI also enjoyed this one for normal reasons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjX7FM0dLHEthat one in the basement would have made me so angry XD
And that second one is hilarious
The second one is sooooo common to do, why do they think they can drop the pallet before you hit? this is DBD!