So when is this game going to be playable again?
Ever since cross play was enabled my friend and I have been unable to join any games. Looks for a match for 15 minutes then kicks us out.
Tagged:
Mod
Ever since cross play was enabled my friend and I have been unable to join any games. Looks for a match for 15 minutes then kicks us out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Update: we finally go into a match after waiting 25 minutes and did not get kicked out. But seriously what's going on here?
Update #2 a player left the match while the game was loading. Back to waiting for a match. Seriously?
I find lobbies in like 5 seconds what do you mean?
I'm not sure if you've got something else going on with your game here, lobbies have generally been quicker since Crossplay was enabled and I've not received any reports of people having trouble getting into the game. I suggest making a post in Technical Sub Forum with full details of what's happening - including your platform etc.
Took us 40 minutes, finally in one
If you're in console, check your NAT type. I'm on Xbox with Aus NBN and it occasionally jumps to "Strict", making it harder to find games.
Then got a mori, 40 minutes of waiting, 7 minutes of gameplay.
I just reinstalled the game after a two month vacation. I’m having no issues whatsoever reconnecting, and I get grouped up as killer or survivor almost instantly.
Are you on console? Perhaps it’s a big?
Yeah, we play on Switch. We never had this issue before crossplay was enabled. Since then wait times have been unbearable.
I'll check that, thanks
Oh, Switch huh, you poor poor child.
Hehe