Franklin's Demise and items that get stuck under pallets

image.png

I don't really believe this should happen :\ i think items should have "a body" that gets pushed one side to be picked up later, otherwise killers can abuse this thing to just eat items at their please

Comments

  • It's a trade off for trying a risky pallet stun. I actually try to time these specifically to trap flashlights from bully SWF teams. I imagine it sucks for solos, but I love being able to stop the toxic flashlight button spammers. Then they can just tbag like the rest of their team... At least it's quiet.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    It's a trade off for trying a risky pallet stun. I actually try to time these specifically to trap flashlights from bully SWF teams. I imagine it sucks for solos, but I love being able to stop the toxic flashlight button spammers. Then they can just tbag like the rest of their team... At least it's quiet.

    what a ridicolous justification in a design flaw

  • Design flaw?!

    I’m almost certain it’s intentional because items are not mandatory to complete the objective and escape.