Haddonfield map change
Lets be sincere Haddonfield is a map that is pretty much GG for killer especially long and minimum 3 gens are on houses plus some houses are nasty "infinites" What if devs change it to Michael Myers psiquiatrics something like lerys but more based on films with their respective psiquiatric rooms and such
Comments
What about making breakable fences?๐
Not sure they'd be allowed to replace the map with a different place entirely, given that Haddonfield is a licensed property.
Honestly I think just removing the random generation factor to those awful, awful fences would go a long way. There's also the 2 story, underground house thats an infinite against some 110% killers.
If you put breakable fences at the most abused places on haddonfield would actually fix the problem of infinites.
Nah just delete map and make another psyquiatric would be cooler
I don't think that would be possible unless the Halloween IP holders allowed for it.
Haddonfield could use some rework. Maybe breakables could actually help, but I don't want the map to be gone, at all.
I think map cant be helped. I mean they could put gens down and maybe leaving one in a basement house but I would still have houses.
A Halloween:Origin psiquiatric with the dinning room, several psiquiatric rooms, nursery and even doctor interview deskroom would be neat.
PS:One of these days I will suffer epilepsia with the police car lights.
Some of the windows in the main houses could be looked at, to the point where it can't be endlessly looped.