Do you practice kebabing on a hooked survivor?

I don't, but a lot of killer do it to me. The most creative is The Plague. She can marinate you before that.

Comments

  • I'd like to let you know that Plague's pronouns are her/she. She's a stunning woman who doesn't need a male killer to do her job.

  • @Canas said:

    I'd like to let you know that Plague's pronouns are her/she. She's a stunning woman who doesn't need a male killer to do her job.

    Stunning... She looks like what happens when you skinny dip into a barrel of battery acid.

    @Xaggy said:

    I don't, but a lot of killer do it to me. The most creative is The Plague. He can marinate you before that.

    And yes I kebab but only as demo

    Because roar to assert dominance gotta keep them pesky survs in check else they start getting cheeky

    So I gotta remind them who's alpha round here

  • I've never hit a surivior on hook because its toxic👁️👄👁️

  • I do it 1 time, if I find a survivor toxic. As a warning sign.

    If he ignores this warning sign, he will be facecamped to death, the next time I get him.

    Before now every survivor main explodes on his chair for anger (hm a funny thought actually...), it had only happen 2-3 times for now in a year or more of playing dbd -_-.

  • I practice yes-yes with the head/proboscis/spatisciatrice.

  • @Xaggy said:

    I don't, but a lot of killer do it to me. The most creative is The Plague. He can marinate you before that.

    read my nickname

    everytime baby but you must nod ur friggin' head too bro for an appropriate torture

  • @Canas said:

    I'd like to let you know that Plague's pronouns are her/she. She's a stunning woman who doesn't need a male killer to do her job.

    Thank you. I've corrected it.

  • No, I would rather play the game than BM and pretend I'm impressive.

  • @Canas said:

    I'd like to let you know that Plague's pronouns are her/she. She's a stunning woman who doesn't need a male killer to do her job.

    Did you just assumed it's gender ? It is really offensive.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m sorry, but what in the world are you talking about.

    it means hitting hooked survivors like if you were shaving meat of a kebab cooker. the term originated from the japanese community