Linked cosmetics make me sad
I have really enjoyed supporting this company over the past few years, but they are slowly losing me. Pyramid Head only got two cosmetics and both are linked... and it doesn't even make sense. I honestly wanted to buy the whole cosmetic anyway, but I don't like the way they're going and in fact I can't support that any further.
To be clear: It's not even about money. It's about them trying to ######### with me and I don't like it.
Comments
If you don't like them don't buy them. The best thing you can do as a consumer is to pay with your wallet.
Welcome to capitalism, I guess?
Thats just becouse pyramid head is new, bill tho, only 1 changable shirt?, damn behavior you can do better
Sounds like some good old fashioned
I want to die
Linked cosmetics make me happy.
tbf, with Pyramid Head and Cheryl its due to the license (at least Peanits said so on a stream once).
however i do dislike them on original characters aswell.
i wouldnt mind it if they clipped two parts of a cosmetic together in certain cases though (e.g. the new Jane skins dress, it makes sense that i cant just wear half the dress with some jeans), however i'd definitely like them to keep as many possibilities to mix skins with one another as possible - the new Jane hair for example could easily be worn on other bodies aswell without having any clipping issues.