What is this? The survivor invasion on deathslinger?

Billy got his nerf and the dust has not even settled and now we have a ton of deathslinger nerf threads already?

What should this?

Imo, every nerf of a killer, or a survivor abilitie makes the game more boring.

Do some people really prefer a dangerous free match, where the biggest problem are the skill checks on a gen?

I watching this pattern already more as a year in this forums and I still have never get how nerfs have make the game better.

Guys who cry for nerfs, rob theirself for good and exciting matches imo.

Maybe I am alone with this but to nerf everything is the wrong way. This makes a game boring.

And before someone comes with this up... No I am not a deathslinger main. I have not even bought the dlc.

I have this thread write to wake maybe the one or other guy up.

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1563989#Comment_1563989

    Whatever floats your boat man but if you think Nurse isn't the strongest killer in the game and can decimate teams in seconds then sorry you're just wrong lol

    Hag is stronger than slinger people don't complain. You have to play around her differently too. Please just stop.

    Nurse CAN BE by far the most devastating killer... If the player has put in the countless hours and also has a natural aptitude for her. However the majority of nurses I see are decent at best and easily countered. If you don't have the blink timing down to a science and the muscle memory then she's crippled by her speed and cool down.

    The hag is countered by crawling... Deathslinger is countered by using line of sight breakers and most easily countered by not running a swf savior mentality. Do gens... Don't follow the killer hoping to stun him or body block him. He is lethal 1v1 which is how ALL killers should be. Do gens, time your rescues, don't rely on BT or DS for fancy saves instead of the anti tunnelling they were designed for.

    If the meta of SWF wasn't to bully the killer then people wouldn't dislike deathslinger. Period.

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1564010#Comment_1564010

    Nurse CAN BE by far the most devastating killer... If the player has put in the countless hours and also has a natural aptitude for her. However the majority of nurses I see are decent at best and easily countered. If you don't have the blink timing down to a science and the muscle memory then she's crippled by her speed and cool down.

    The hag is countered by crawling... Deathslinger is countered by using line of sight breakers and most easily countered by not running a swf savior mentality. Do gens... Don't follow the killer hoping to stun him or body block him. He is lethal 1v1 which is how ALL killers should be. Do gens, time your rescues, don't rely on BT or DS for fancy saves instead of the anti tunnelling they were designed for.

    If the meta of SWF wasn't to bully the killer then people wouldn't dislike deathslinger. Period.

    I ######### despise deathslinger and my entire playstyle (during solo) relies on stealth (I say during solo because during SWF it's just us all throwing the game 9/10 for a laugh). I don't want to bully the killer, I want to hide in a corner for half the game. Still hate slinger though.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1564264#Comment_1564264

    I ######### despise deathslinger and my entire playstyle (during solo) relies on stealth (I say during solo because during SWF it's just us all throwing the game 9/10 for a laugh). I don't want to bully the killer, I want to hide in a corner for half the game. Still hate slinger though.

    He is one of my mains. I guess I deal with too many toxic SWF teams. I apologise if I assumed you played like that. I usually put all of my usual bully hunter perks on and use him if I'm seeing bully team after bully team because he is one of my only ways to counter (usually only partially) them. That is why I am so against him being nerfed. However I'm not your typical player either. If I load up for bullies and I realize they're decent people I'll help them farm healing points and let them escape. I even load up NOED regularly when seeing tons of bully teams... But if they're not, I never kill anyone after it's active. I actually use Myers and ghost face just for jump-scares and levity a few times a week. I'll sneak-grab people off gens then spin in circles til they wiggle off then vanish for the next one lol. I do just because it's the opposite of toxic and some days we ALL need that.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1562609#Comment_1562609

    That is maybe the reason, but it changes nothing on the core problem.

    For everybody is something annoying in this game and if dbd always gets changed just because a streamer crys, or some people on the forums, the game getting more boring for everyone.

    Not only for the streamer and/or the guys on the social media plattforms - it starts to get also more boring for the people that usually not show up in the forums, aka. the majority of the playerbase, since the most people just play a game and are not part of their social plattforms imo.

    But I think, you thinking there the same.

    It is on one hand just sad to see how the community dismembers itself and you watching how the things got cutted away, you like (in my case not deathslinger - but that doesn't matter in the great scheme of things).

    I mean, I don't play Overwatch nearly as much anymore because of that same crap. If a Top Streamers whines, or the OWL whines, things get changed. It's made the base game for many of us just unfun anymore.

    I'm fairly certain I'll hit that point with DbD for the same reason, and stop playing it, too.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1563563#Comment_1563563

    I mean, I don't play Overwatch nearly as much anymore because of that same crap. If a Top Streamers whines, or the OWL whines, things get changed. It's made the base game for many of us just unfun anymore.

    I'm fairly certain I'll hit that point with DbD for the same reason, and stop playing it, too.

    Well that is then another reason to play it not.

    For my part was Blizzard one of the few good companies in this industry.

    I have play Blizzard games from Warcraft 1: Orcs and Humans (or whas it Humans and Orcs? - don't know it anymore) to countless years in World of Warcraft, but I can't stay that Kotick guy anymore. He makes me vomit. So I have let Blizzard go and at the moment I prefer more 4x games and games I can mod and I wait for Cyberpunk 2077 like the most other people I know :).

    What dbd matters, so makes me the influence of the streamers sick.

    Either the devs do directly what they say, or they sent their audiences and those guys follow like brainless sheeps.

    Wish bhvr would look more at the people that just play the game.

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1565169#Comment_1565169

    Well that is then another reason to play it not.

    For my part was Blizzard one of the few good companies in this industry.

    I have play Blizzard games from Warcraft 1: Orcs and Humans (or whas it Humans and Orcs? - don't know it anymore) to countless years in World of Warcraft, but I can't stay that Kotick guy anymore. He makes me vomit. So I have let Blizzard go and at the moment I prefer more 4x games and games I can mod and I wait for Cyberpunk 2077 like the most other people I know :).

    What dbd matters, so makes me the influence of the streamers sick.

    Either the devs do directly what they say, or they sent their audiences and those guys follow like brainless sheeps.

    Wish bhvr would look more at the people that just play the game.

    I still play Blizzard. Like you, have since Warcraft 1 in 1994. That said, the huge flaw for Overwatch is the Overwatch League. Because it is the brainchild of the Activision-Blizzard CEO, Robert Kotick, Kaplan and is team are forced to make sure OWL looks good on the screen to watch. So, we end up with a severe burst damage meta while tanks and supports are nerfed so the DPS heroes can make those flashy plays for viewers.

    IF OWL would just die already (and it isn't doing well), Overwatch as a game would end up in a far better place.

  • @Avilgus said:

    "I can't loop this m1 killer ridiculously arround 1 car and two barils for 25s ? = omgplznerf Boring, unfun, oppressive...yes and even if he has 0 map control."

    Then what is the counter? There isn’t. Even throwing the pallet down doesn’t prevent him from getting you

1 2 ›