Hill glitch fix when?

Killer's are abusing it to get all four kills, BHVR. I personally enjoy playing Killer more myself but seeing a Survivor stuck in a hill is just a cheap win in my opinion so even I disagree with it. I feel like this is one of those game breaking bugs you guys should probably be on top of above all else.

Comments

  • So don't take the cheap win? Put them in dying state. Pick them up. Walk them out. Let the wiggle free. It's not hard.

  • @TheForgotten said:

    So don't take the cheap win? Put them in dying state. Pick them up. Walk them out. Let the wiggle free. It's not hard.

    It's a major issue and "just ignore it" isn't constructive.

    I had a game the other day where I freed a survivor from the hole, then continued as normal. Two hooks later and I find another survivor in the hole, but couldn't rescue them in time for them to unhook their team mates. Even trying to play fair doesn't always help.

  • @my_hat_stinks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1562036#Comment_1562036

    It's a major issue and "just ignore it" isn't constructive.

    I had a game the other day where I freed a survivor from the hole, then continued as normal. Two hooks later and I find another survivor in the hole, but couldn't rescue them in time for them to unhook their team mates. Even trying to play fair doesn't always help.

    Where did I say "just ignore it"? Oh, that's right, I didn't. I said "so don't take the cheap win".

  • Don't be disingenuous, you were downplaying the issue hard.

  • I'm not downplaying the issue. It's a significant issue. I'm just saying, till it's fixed, don't take the cheap win.

  • @TheForgotten said:

    So don't take the cheap win? Put them in dying state. Pick them up. Walk them out. Let the wiggle free. It's not hard.

    This is what I usually do if I see someone stuck in the hill.

  • 77AA296A-84C3-416E-9890-FAD032E9B68A.jpeg

    *From their Twitter account^