What Licence Would You Want That Originated In Writing?
Off the top of my head I have anything Stephen King, Lovecraft, Classic monsters (Ie Dracula,Frankenstein,Wolfman, ect.). We all know what I'd want, and if you've somehow never heard me nerd out read my name. I can't think of much else though. What do you guys think?
Comments
Something by Neil Gaiman would be cool.
People seem to really like the idea of coraline as of late. I haven't read the others yet.
I would still like to see a Werewolf or a Jekyll & Hyde where you start the game with (5) survivors and nobody knows who is the one that can turn into a Killer.
Interesting, I was actually thinking something like Sandman. Coraline could be cool, but I'm not sure how I feel about a kid as a survivor.
I'm pretty sure its illegal to have kids being hunted, which is why Laurie, Nancie, And Steve are somehow 18. Would you recommend the Sandman? I've been looking for something to read after I finish Dark Tower.
Hannibal Lecter
Yeah, part of the appeal of Coraline is the world has this logic to it that makes sense from a child's point of view. If they aged up coraline or something like that I don't think it would have the same impact.
I enjoyed reading Sandman in high school, haven't really revisited it since then so I can't speak to the writing quality. The worldbuilding is really fun though, and I remember it crossed over with stuff like Constantine a couple of times.
Perhaps they could have a map from Coraline, so you get to be hunted in a world made by a childs twisted perception of the world. I'll ask my mates if they've read Sandman and see what they say. Perhaps I'll check out the book version of Silence of the Lambs in the meantime.
The original cenobites from The Hellbound Heart, if Pinhead isn't an option.