So anyone that claims slinger has counterplay let's play custom and show me
Title.
In other words if you claim this killer has counterplay please let's play. custom match and show me I'd love to know.
Title.
In other words if you claim this killer has counterplay please let's play. custom match and show me I'd love to know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No they don‘t. At least most survivors simply want fair counterplay to at least affect chases a bit.
Literally all you have to do against a Deathslinger is drop the pallet early. Deathslinger literally cannot do ######### when the pallet is dropped. He has to break it. Once he destroys the pallet, go to the next pallet. By the time he catches you, 3 gens are done. This is why I stopped playing Deathslinger. Huntress is similar but does not have this downside.
what I like to know how long should a chase go I meant you should be able loop forever.
yea that happen a lot to me glad I don't play hit much only for daily.
If that's so simple why does ussylis ab5k hour survivor main struggle and zubatlel claim he's second best killer?
Pre dropping does not work all the time you can shoot them before they reach it or bait them out.
That the thing each killer can be outplay differently that the thing you forget. Deathslinger pre drop pallet and you are safe, freddy stay awake and he have no power, billy and bubba vaulting or hugging structure its the same for all the killer in the entire game you may find some of those counter play boring but this is still some counter play
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Deathslinger but you cannot say "Dead hard is a counter"
If you are going to use the streamer argument, then why does Otz, one of the best killers in the game, consider him a B tier killer? https://youtu.be/bNwZmT3ei5M?t=598. Regarding pre-dropping pallets, if you are healthy, you are extremely likely to reach a pallet since you can just use your on-hit sprint. Once you manage to reach the first pallet, you can keep pallet dropping train going fairly easily since Death Slinger has a 110% ms.
In a way dead hard is a counter but that perk counter everthing exept latency XD