Some tweak ideas for Oni.
I know Oni right now is in a pretty good spot, but I have been thinking of this idea that could make his gameplay somewhat more interesting.
- Survivors suffering from the hemorrhage status effect drop twice as many blood orbs as they normally would.
- Perks that stop bleeding (lucky break, no mither, babysitter) make the survivors drop no blood orbs
- Broken survivors grant blood orbs after hitting them (so that a team of 4 no mither players can not ######### over his power)
Comments
Ehm I like the changes but probaly needs to be tested that 2 times blood orbs isnt too much.
I like the changes because oni has actually synergy with his own perk: blood echo.
Hemorrhage giving twice the amount of blood orbs would be way too overpowered.
Well, what do you think would be reasonable? Or do you think there should be no extra blood orbs at all?
There should be no extra blood orbs from status effects like hemorrhage at all.
Oni is already in a very good position.
The only thing he could use are changes to some of his addons.